View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 03:50 PM
marcjen
Regular 'Geeker

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755]

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
I had this happen yesterday. Same symptoms and fix. I also had this with my Mogul on occasion. It would seem as though Active Sync on the device isn't recognizing that it has been disconnected from a PC and is still trying desperately to sync and access data through the USB. I also noticed when this happened that my email wasn't arriving until after the reset.
What's weird is this morning I had my phone plugged into a USB charger. In about two hours it dropped 30% or more. I wasn't even really using it.

I got home and charged it over lunch for about 45min. It was at 65% around 12:30cdt. Now it's at 55% (2:30pdt) with a few phone calls, email and texts. (more than I was using this morning when it dropped 30%.)

I did put on Juicy's Rom this morning because my AUTD wasn't working with WindSprint's I think because of the Telus Rom he used as a base. With Juicy's Sprint Rom my AUTD is working pretty good. Overall the phone appears to be working better.

I do believe something might be going on with the USB charging thing. Just to also note, the USB charger I'm using is from my old 6700, I doubt it matters, but the majority of my battery drain has been coming from a USB charger, I'll be happy.

To those claiming decent battery life on your diamond, what type of charge regimine do you use? Including whether it's USB or Outlet or if it's Diamond chargers or old phone chargers.

Anyway..

Last edited by marcjen; 10-01-2008 at 04:04 PM.