PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 08:54 PM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SL. is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/27/08] v1.4 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

[QUOTE=makaveli;436531]
Quote:
Originally Posted by avgas100 View Post

The problem that im having is that i can't do anything to the phone...its stuck, frozen and I can't get it to sync in order to get the rainbow screen.
if it's on at all, then you can get to the bootloader screen.

Sprint Customer for 4+ Years
SERO 500 : 3 Lines : 20% Loyalty Discount : 1 HTC Diamond : 1 HTC Touch

HTC Diamond :ROM: OMJ Sense
Old 09-27-2008, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

anyone having any issues using the email and gmail? everything I send shows up double on the gmail site, I'm not sure if it's sending twice, but it's showing up as 2 sent emails..

didn't happen before 1.4
Old 09-27-2008, 09:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: TELUS

GTOTURBO is just getting started
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
hey juicy and juggalo:

Is it a rom issue that the album art will not show for my music? I've tried everything all over the internet, even embedding the album art in the mp3 files and nothing seems to work... anyone having this issue? is it known?

If someone knows how to make this work, please let me know the propper steps and even post screenshots just so we have EXACT directions.

i'm on sprint 2.1 right now
You need to place your music in separate folders for each album/artist. Then paste in a .jpg image of the cd for each folder and name it folder.jpg. IE create a folder called Usher and subfolder called Here I Stand and place an image of that cd with the name folder.jpg in that subfolder. Any song placed in there will be linked to the image.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:06 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOTURBO View Post
You need to place your music in separate folders for each album/artist. Then paste in a .jpg image of the cd for each folder and name it folder.jpg. IE create a folder called Usher and subfolder called Here I Stand and place an image of that cd with the name folder.jpg in that subfolder. Any song placed in there will be linked to the image.
is this working for you on the 2.1 rom? really? cuz it really isn't working for me
Old 09-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

365fts is a n00b

when i try to load the ROM onto my my phone I keep getting a communications error "ERROR 262" Does anyone know why? I tried 3 different cables and two computers and I keep getting the same thing.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:10 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
is this working for you on the 2.1 rom? really? cuz it really isn't working for me
You might have to restart the phone if it is not linking the images. Also go to the library and browse through some of the tabs, sometimes it would refresh in there (usually on all songs tab)
Old 09-27-2008, 09:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, Juicy Roms
Carrier: Telus

waynech is just getting started
Re: [09/22/08] Juicy ROM 2.1 [TELUS & SPRINT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekaputra View Post
My LORD - thank you SO much its is working perfectly now. haha

Peace
I just loaded Juicy 2.2 and tryed this GPS settings. Even in a basement I got quick, and accurate sattelite lock.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:27 PM
N00b

Quote:
You might have to restart the phone if it is not linking the images. Also go to the library and browse through some of the tabs, sometimes it would refresh in there (usually on all songs tab)
Also if done right, you will notice that the music player in touchflo will create a hidden thumbnail of the folder image called hTC_AM_AlbumArt.jpg

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sample.jpg (15.6 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
ok well, when i go into "all songs" and tap on a song, the diff albums come up but its song by song and not in album order... i only have 2 albums on it to test with and when i select one from "all songs" it looks like 'album 1, album 2, album 1, album 2, etc' and its sorted by song alphabetically... shouldn't it just show 2 albums?

i want to flip through albums, not songs on that main tab... i guess thats the issue i'm having... how can i flip through the albums and not the songs?
Old 09-27-2008, 09:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

str8bean is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
full rom comes when I know there's no more issues and this v1.5 I'm using right now....omg there are no no no issues...

The Music Tab is fixed, the volume control is fixed....the only problem now is the Xt9 I'm going to try another keyboards xt9 and see if it works
Awesome can't wait!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development