PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 06:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [DELAYED] WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Whosdaman pulled the links down when some issues came up with 1.2. He should have version 1.3 up soon. At least, that is, if the folks at PPC Kitchen get their act together. Either way, it won't be too much longer before the latest update hits.
I just found out there was a major issue with the SYS 20748 build.....so it wasnt my rom!!! I'm hoping when they fix the Kitchen, the 748 will be fixed as well!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

the kitchen is FIXED!!! But idk about the SYS though...it will stay 20273 until I know for sure!!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand
Carrier: sprint

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work
Re: [09/22/08] Juicy ROM 2.1 [TELUS & SPRINT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
V_2_2 In Development

[#] Full CE OS 20755
[#] Proper Carrier Support
[#] 16MB PagePool
[#] Enhanced AudioPara *speaker & bluetooth*
[#] Startup Sound
[#] Fixed Bluetooth/VoiceCommand Issues
[+] Opera Mobile 9.5 (Build 2392) *with zoom support*
[+] Teeter (1.3.1817.3323.0)
[+] YouTube (1.0.1817.3525
full ce os?
does it mean that 2.1.1 will have window ce, instead of WM?
Old 09-26-2008, 06:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ajamer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
V_2_2 In Development

[#] Full CE OS 20755
[#] Proper Carrier Support
[#] 16MB PagePool
[#] Enhanced AudioPara *speaker & bluetooth*
[#] Startup Sound
[#] Fixed Bluetooth/VoiceCommand Issues
[+] Opera Mobile 9.5 (Build 2392) *with zoom support*
[+] Teeter (1.3.1817.3323.0)
[+] YouTube (1.0.1817.3525

Can you make sure that Opera is set as the default browser?
Old 09-26-2008, 06:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

rodmann98 is just getting started

Awesome
Old 09-26-2008, 06:20 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
the kitchen is FIXED!!! But idk about the SYS though...it will stay 20273 until I know for sure!!
That's good news! Looking forward to testing the next version.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

jsnietka is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I believe Audio Manager is intended to do this because of Manilla 2D as this audio manager was built specifically for it

Also the new camera doesnt work 6.8....trust me

also, im hoping the kitchen will be fixed today as the rom im using is perfect...all the issues are fixed except add words which is a known error in this Keyboard

Would you consider using a different keyboard. Using the Verizon Rom, I've found that the SMMS problem that everyone mentions is also related to the qwerty keyboard. If you use the regular sylus keyboard i have no problems. The keyboard not adding user words is an annoying bug! the verizon ROM also suffers from the Audio Manager bug. Everything else is running pretty smooth.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintn View Post
HELP!!!! I tried installing the rom but no avail.. My phone is frozen .. The touch diamond will show but nothing else and it vibrates. it will not even go to the splash screen. I tried a hard reset and nothing . Is their a way to restore it..

TIA!!
Get it into bootloader by holding Power + Volume down and keep holding those down, hit the soft reset button on the back (click) then still, keep holding Power + Volume down till it launches boot loader, then flash. Hope this helps.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Juicy, is there any way your ROM can come with .NET CF 3.5? Or is that out of the question? I don't mind, its just that a lot of new users try some applications that require it, but they don't know what it is or how to get it. Just wonderin. Thanks!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
Juicy, is there any way your ROM can come with .NET CF 3.5? Or is that out of the question? I don't mind, its just that a lot of new users try some applications that require it, but they don't know what it is or how to get it. Just wonderin. Thanks!
it will come with NETCF 3.5

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development