PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 12:41 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To: Unlocking, Relocking, and Flashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic1ball View Post
it doesn't show up for me it just an empty directory.. x[
and if/when that should fail, try this link
Old 09-20-2008, 04:03 PM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
bootloader shows

Security Unlocked
DIAM500
SPL-0.57.0000
MircoP-Diam (LED) vB
PSOC-Diam STAGE_EVT v20
Exactly! That's your problem. You need to run the unlocker successfully
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:11 PM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorrisj View Post
I run the ruu and go through the next promts and check boxes, the phone will go to the progress bar, but stays at 0% and i still get the 262 connection error/recovery in RUU.

I tried with usb connections enabled and disabled in activesync/wmdc

also on the "verifying your pda" part, the upper from: image version is blank, in the spl tri-color screen it also now says upgrade ROM code error please try again. it sounds sucky.

thanks for your input btw, i do appreciate it.
262 error when trying to unlock? hmm....

1) make sure your NOT in bootloader mode to start
2) delete prev downloads, re-download & extract the RAR or ZIP
3) run Diamond Unlocker.exe
4) look for msg onscreen of diamond to accept
5) click next until RUU starts flash... <cross your fingers>
Old 09-20-2008, 11:45 PM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorrisj View Post
wont let me boot into the os
then you need to flash Sprint ROM from a Diamond RUU
Old 10-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

If you actually look at the pictures in step number 13, you'll see that both unlocked and lock states say security unlocked. The only way your phone is unlocked is if it says CMONEX.

FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:20 PM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjunkie View Post
I don't get it. Please don't give me too much grief. I'm old and not tech savvy. I finally threw out my 8 track cassette player and upgraded to a regular cassette tape for my 75 plymouth duster.

I don't know how to use the Diamond RUU. The instructions say to downlaod the Diamon RUU but WHERE? Do I downlaod it to my phone or to my laptop? Afterdownload, what do I do. What do I click on?

can somebody translate how to cook a ROM into idiot, please?
First and foremost - MAKE SURE YOUR UNLOCKED (see tobey's post)

You download the Rom Update Utility to your computer.

Then run ROMUpdateUtility.exe
Old 10-09-2008, 11:59 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

for those who experience there phone stuck in bootloader and can't get out or can't flash to other roms. this is a solution

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=11
Old 10-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Umm...

For BASIC Users:

1. BACKUP ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE
2. Download the Diamond RUU.
3. Download your choice of ROM.
Here are a few:
Old 10-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor

i am returning my phone...so i could just install the stock rom and it will relock it? no need to use tthe relock file?
Old 10-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

no you need to relock it as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
mts rom