PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond_C SSPL and HardSPL package coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Nice, looking forward to the possibilities

-CC

P.S. any way to have the "security unlocked" banner removed, so it won't call attention to it? thanks
as far as i'm aware, all telus devices come with this by default, so there isn't any reason to.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

yeah. thats always there
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

you guys are amazing keep up the groundbreaking work!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 08-28-2008, 05:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Diamond_C CDMA SSPL and HardSPL package is here now!

Thanks cmonex and no2chem.

I have but 1 favor to ask of anyone. Could you send me a OS.NB that will work in a kitchen. I hav ebeen trying to patch the raphael OS.NB with the part01 and 02 raw files, with no luck. Thanks
Old 08-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Lurker

frankdrebin is a n00b

sorry for my ignorance but what will be the advantage of flashing my device with this package ? ...
Old 08-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankdrebin View Post
sorry for my ignorance but what will be the advantage of flashing my device with this package ? ...

Well correct me if I'm wrong, but applying this HardSPL will allow you to flash your device with any ROM or Radio version. (made for the CDMA Diamond of course) Being unsigned, you don't have to worry about installing 'signed' ROMs.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball

CMONEX HardSPL 0.57 is now working on my Telus Diamond!

yay!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes, we are trying to get a rom cooked up now, having some issues, stay tuned
Old 08-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

If only there was this for the S640 as well. im sick if telus's flaky software
Old 08-28-2008, 06:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
If only there was this for the S640 as well. im sick if telus's flaky software
probably solvable... is there an S640 forum somewhere?

by the way, here is a diamond_C rom I made from a dumped rom
I hear there is no official rom yet, so until then this can be a good base.

http://hpcmonex.net/htc/diamondc/diamondc.zip

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex

Last edited by cmonex; 08-28-2008 at 06:31 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development