PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sept. 04, Lt. Sense 2.5.[2012|2016|2018], WM6.[5|5.x], MaxSense, Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by win7463 View Post
Can't wait to give it a shot. Thanks for keeping us in the loop about the newest releases. Is this another work of abrasives doing the porting?
Yes, and he has already promised to port the final shipped 2019, so we all owe him many thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsuddath View Post
I have been using Your ROM on my Diamond for 2 weeks now with rare crashes or other problems. This is perhaps the most capable and one of the most stable ROMS I have ever used on this phone. Too bad it finally comes along so near the end of the line for this device. Thanks again for keeping this phone as up to date as possible.
Thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh3794 View Post
This has been answered a few times in the thread. OAT does not include office in the ROM as there are versions available in cab form and some in this thread. I attached an office 2010 cab to this post that works very well with these ROM's as I noticed this question has been popping up lately.
Thanks for taking care of this for me. Was out the last couple of days doing some fly fishing on the mighty San Juan river.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltREI View Post
Anyone else having issues installing Swype on the MaxSense rom? I've tried 2.0 and 3.19 even found some... things ye don't mention on here type ones and even they didn't install.
I keep getting "Swype installation was unsuccessful".
Tried installing it to both device and storage, multiple times and after multiple hard resets and a re-flash or two (aye, I'm through ^_^)
'Fraid I'm no help on this as I don't use Swype. Doesn't surprise me though, given the extensive changes that Maxycy does on Sense.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

josh3794 is keeping up the good workjosh3794 is keeping up the good work

Was the fishing good?
Old 09-24-2010, 11:07 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh3794 View Post
Was the fishing good?

It was good on Tuesday, netted about 20 with the largest a very nice ~20" brown. Wednesday, believe it or not, it rained almost all day. Morning was very good with about 11 landed, and then the rain really started coming down and the fish just turned off. On Wednesday, it was reported that some parts of ABQ got 2" of rain. That's like 1/6 to 1/7 of our entire annual rainfall in 24 hours. lol . Thanks for asking. You are originally from ABQ?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:26 PM
N00b
Carrier: MTS

josh3794 is keeping up the good workjosh3794 is keeping up the good work

No I'm from Manitoba Canada. I just really like fishing. I get out whenever I can. I have yet to try fly fishing but it is on my list.

We fish for pike and trout up here mostly. Some goldeye and the odd sturgeon.
Anything bigger you have to head to either the East or West Coast or Go further north.

I lived in Churchill for a couple of years which is just off the hudson Bay. You cast mostly for Arctic Char (A breed of salmon) which fight like crazy.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I'm seeing multiple reports of SYS 21679, an apparent HTC specific version of WinMo, being very fast and ram efficient. I can build a rom with this sys, but cannot flash it to my phone since I can't take my phone out of service for the next week or so. Anyone interested in trying this out? If so, let me know which version of Sense you would like built in. It may be a day or two before I get enough time to cook it and upload it.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 09-24-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: bell

sonic101mk2 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
I'm seeing multiple reports of SYS 21679, an apparent HTC specific version of WinMo, being very fast and ram efficient. I can build a rom with this sys, but cannot flash it to my phone since I can't take my phone out of service for the next week or so. Anyone interested in trying this out? If so, let me know which version of Sense you would like built in. It may be a day or two before I get enough time to cook it and upload it.

I would be interested in trying it out if you can put maxsense on it.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:18 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic101mk2 View Post
I would be interested in trying it out if you can put maxsense on it.
Are you using maxsense now? Would like to have a good comparison of the sys's without any confusion between versions of sense.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
HI O.a.T,
SYS 21679???
I see a post of Mwalt2 posting a link for this SYS 21679, but someone reply and said that SYS21679 has BOLD titles issues and Phone canvas issue for CDMA phones.
Sorry if you are talking about a SYS 21679 that already had fixed this issues.
(I read this in XDA, link here)
By the way I don't know nothing about Building ROMs but if this make sense to you they said that "SYS21679 is AKU5308 instead of AKU5095" so that is the problem.
Sorry if I'm totally wrong, my mistake for copy&paste things I don't understand.

As josh3794 I use the Sys-219xx series with Sense 2.5-2018, but experience has taught me that it is better to use the same SYS&SENSE as the developer. If you can tell us what SYS&SENSE do you use (all your family uses the same SYS&SENSE?)
As Josh3794 I prefer stability than had to reboot phone constantly, so any SENSE you think is more stable by now will be fine.
Thanks in advance
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 09-26-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: bell

sonic101mk2 is just getting started

Quote:
Are you using maxsense now? Would like to have a good comparison of the sys's without any confusion between versions of sense.

yup im using your previous maxsense rom LtMax105_23541_v20. Really like max sense. Though I've noticed a glitch in it concerning attempting to download .mp4 files. they just hang. I can download pictures all day but any video file i try to download just hangs. doesn't go past 1 kb. it's not the browser as I've tried 3 different ones with the same result.

but yes, if you wont to make a new rom with that build and max sense I'd be more than happy to try it out
Old 09-27-2010, 12:45 AM
N00b

andygallo is just getting started

Quote:
I'd be interested in trying it out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development