PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

HEDRICKMS is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
u guys must hate me by now for updating so much... im uploading an updated version with 21891 and notification enh 3.5 tonight which will include messaging client 2011 since it actually works perfect with sms and mms(if u not with sprint u might want to change the setting by going to mms settings from all messages screen, it already has all the carriers setup for u guys)
it will be a full version since the difference between light and full is really not that big anymore(about 5mb diff. since i took google maps out which can be downloaded and installed to internal storage anyways).
ill update the change log and download link as soon as i'm done cooking and uploading.

So far I absolutely love your ROM. I also love the theme very smooth and fast. I wouldnt change anything. Well the only thing that I dislike is the black taskbar icons. I really like the stock icons and battery meter. I for some reason get horrible battery life when I use the percent icon, not sure if it is not reading properly or what but my battery doesnt last nearly as long. Anyway to get back the stock icons?

Thanks for the hard work.... Keep it up, its nice to actually be able to use and enjoy the manila sense 2.5.!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
One of my favorite things about this ROM and what brought me to even try your ROMs in the first place was that IT'S NOT 6.5.x. I hate those ugly fat buttons on the bottom that started with 6.5.x and personally I hope you never go there.. Flashing Feb 7th version now
+1
Old 02-07-2010, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
u guys must hate me by now for updating so much... im uploading an updated version with 21891 and notification enh 3.5 tonight which will include messaging client 2011 since it actually works perfect with sms and mms(if u not with sprint u might want to change the setting by going to mms settings from all messages screen, it already has all the carriers setup for u guys)
it will be a full version since the difference between light and full is really not that big anymore(about 5mb diff. since i took google maps out which can be downloaded and installed to internal storage anyways).
ill update the change log and download link as soon as i'm done cooking and uploading.
Any time line on when this version will be up?
Old 02-07-2010, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
One of my favorite things about this ROM and what brought me to even try your ROMs in the first place was that IT'S NOT 6.5.x. I hate those ugly fat buttons on the bottom that started with 6.5.x and personally I hope you never go there.. Flashing Feb 7th version now
hold off your flash.... im uploading the new one (21891)

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint 10 years now

protoadies is a n00b
Question Re: [2/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Like i said i love this rom, if i had the know how i would make my own roms, until then i will continue to use other roms. it is just a question if there was any plans to release a 6.5.x rom other chefs make roms and update for both styles, so like i said just wondering any plans to also make a rom for those of us who do like the newer style. If not i plan to continue to use this rom
Old 02-07-2010, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Am interested in seeing if Amikam or others are seeing any significant improvements in 21891 vs earlier versions (21889/21890). I'm still on a 21889-based Titamium light w/MS and wondering if it is worthwhile to upgrade.

Amikam, would/could you post your sys/rom for the kitchen?

Thx in advance to whoever responds.
to be honest with u... on 21891 i almost didn't recmod anything(not the usual things anyways) and i got 0 modules in slot 0... with only 360 or 380 modules.
its amazingly faster if u ask me... but i can only speak for sense 2.5 and everything thats related to it... i don't use titanium.
ill upload the 21891 sys... just keep in mind that i clear out some of the icons, themes, taskbars png's and such so i wont have doubles and unnecessary extra files... but u can always just compare sys\dpi192\common\base_dpi_192 folder with another one and see what missing.... and as far as the themes goes... again... u can just add them yourself.
if u really not sure how to... ill help u out.

edit: it has office 2010 on it... so if u want to switch back let me know ill give u the old one.

Last edited by amikam; 02-07-2010 at 10:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
hold off your flash.... im uploading the new one (21891)
Oh crap, I didn't read your old message properly and didn't realize you were uploading now. I've done the hard reset and ready to flash the new one whenever it's uploaded!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
Like i said i love this rom, if i had the know how i would make my own roms, until then i will continue to use other roms. it is just a question if there was any plans to release a 6.5.x rom other chefs make roms and update for both styles, so like i said just wondering any plans to also make a rom for those of us who do like the newer style. If not i plan to continue to use this rom
i don't use the newer builds... and to be honest i can probably cook something up but if there would be any issues i would know how to help.
since im not using it myself i won't be able to address the problem and would have to start looking for solution somewhere else or worst... refer people else where... which is kinda messy...
ill put one out as soon as omj will update his kitchen with a 6.5.x sys... just to see whats an absolute must in a 6.5.x sys... cuz right now i can only try and can't promise that anything would work good.
ill give it a shot soon...
Old 02-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Re: [2/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Downloading a_MikROM_Standard_21891_February_7_2010.7z yeah!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [2/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21891]

Quote:
Downloading a_MikROM_Standard_21891_February_7_2010.7z yeah!
thanks for the excitement...
anyways... as u guessed... new rom is up... and for who ever wants the sys 21891 just go to the download link... its up there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development