PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 10:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21891 / 28014]

6.5.x is up

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
6.5.x is up
already downloading it...thanks!! I am very flash happy right now so I'm gonna try it out and let you know.

** EDIT **

Just flashed it..so far so good. Everything seems to be flowing smoothly. Manila Locker works fine, the graphics are great and 90+ MB of memory for a Sense 2.5 is fantastic. Nice job!!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

Last edited by aeropatel; 02-12-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
already downloading it...thanks!! I am very flash happy right now so I'm gonna try it out and let you know.

** EDIT **

Just flashed it..so far so good. Everything seems to be flowing smoothly. Manila Locker works fine, the graphics are great and 90+ MB of memory for a Sense 2.5 is fantastic. Nice job!!
thanks.
i still need to make some of 6.5.x theme fit better... but that will be fixed later.
and since i just fixed up 23529 sys for some peop on omj kitchen thread... i think a sys update will come soon also.

edit:
btw... al of u 6.5.x dudes... let me know what u guys need on the rom that is not on it since i really have no clue what add-ons i should put in it but not things like opera and gm. i mean like xtaskmanager and things like that.

Last edited by amikam; 02-12-2010 at 11:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:49 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
thanks.
i still need to make some of 6.5.x theme fit better... but that will be fixed later.
and since i just fixed up 23529 sys for some peop on omj kitchen thread... i think a sys update will come soon also.
Thank you. 28014 has never really worked for me, so I'll be eagerly awaiting your 23529 ROM.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:02 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Thank you. 28014 has never really worked for me, so I'll be eagerly awaiting your 23529 ROM.
i'm cooking it right now... just to see how it works, just cleaning it a little and if it works ill upload in an hour.
edit:
looks good to me... uploading 23529 now... 15-20 min its up...

Last edited by amikam; 02-13-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:15 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok... new 23529 is up...
not 90 mb free... but close... about 87

Last edited by amikam; 02-13-2010 at 01:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:16 AM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
ok... new 23529 is up...
Excellent. Downloading now.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Excellent. Downloading now.
i know you've been waiting... i hope u like it.
everything seems to work... i just need to fix some tiny skin issue with 6.5.x and the phone canvas... but that will come later...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:42 AM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
i know you've been waiting... i hope u like it.
everything seems to work... i just need to fix some tiny skin issue with 6.5.x and the phone canvas... but that will come later...
Just finished setting it up. It looks great, and so far everything's working well. Very fast, and a ridiculous amount of free space available. Great job!
Old 02-13-2010, 03:28 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Just finished setting it up. It looks great, and so far everything's working well. Very fast, and a ridiculous amount of free space available. Great job!
good to know... im trying fix the dialer icon on the bottom now... if works... ill update again in a few minutes by replacing the version thats already up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development