PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 09:50 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 Diam WM6.5_21876_01 .-. 1/17/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi Don, finally got her loaded up. long day out.. Anyway, will let you know how it goes. One thing thus far, tapping the clock on the first page doesnt do anything.

Panoramic is very cool!
When I tap my clock, it updates it... Lol. I don't recall when that happened, but if you reinstall the BGMod it will come back, but you lose the panoramic. Reinstall the panoramic and you lose the clock touchy-feely-thing. Sounds like a trade off? I'll look into it...

My vote it for the panoramic rain drops, I never use the clock functions...But I'll look into to it. My touchpro is doing the same thing...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
When I tap my clock, it updates it... Lol. I don't recall when that happened, but if you reinstall the BGMod it will come back, but you lose the panoramic. Reinstall the panoramic and you lose the clock touchy-feely-thing. Sounds like a trade off? I'll look into it...

My vote it for the panoramic rain drops, I never use the clock functions...But I'll look into to it. My touchpro is doing the same thing...
thanks, kinda figured the panoramic was the reason. You're right though, dont really need to get in there anyway So far so good. email setup fine, texting works, windows live worked on the 2nd try (decided to disable sense, reboot and try again and it worked). Will keep checking her out. Thanks again for doing this for us!

Edit: I decided to add mwalt's transparent slider cab. Looks sharp. In case anyone wants it, here you go. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (13.7 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sense 2.1 Transparent Slider.cab (110.8 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riley; 01-17-2010 at 10:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:52 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I'm gonna see if I can finger out which manila file is killing it. It's like 5 files, the trouble with manila is you have to install the mods in the right order. And thanks for that transparent slider, i'm gonna add it to the mix too!
Old 01-17-2010, 11:12 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I'm gonna see if I can finger out which manila file is killing it. It's like 5 files, the trouble with manila is you have to install the mods in the right order. And thanks for that transparent slider, i'm gonna add it to the mix too!
sounds good, just noticed the dialer seems messed up. it looks like the standard wm6.5 dialer but a little jumbled. I installed adv config and disable the dialer which should bring up the native 6.5 to see if it cleans it up. will report back.

update: that cleaned it up. maybe the htc dialer was not cooked in by mistake? not sure but wanted to let you know. thanks!
Old 01-17-2010, 11:34 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Ouch! I didn't even think to test that one since my diamond isn't activated... I'll get that fixed! This is what testing is all about...
Old 01-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Ouch! I didn't even think to test that one since my diamond isn't activated... I'll get that fixed! This is what testing is all about...
LOL. thats what we are here for! no big deal at all. I managed to install a tachi dialer from xda. It does work but a little flaky. If anyone wants it here is the link: it's a big file though! 10mb! ouch...gotta love our diamonds memory!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=499076
Old 01-18-2010, 10:43 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

This morning I replaced my dialer with the Rhodium dialer. It now works and actually gained a little bit of memory back. I'll upload it this evening with the clear mod you sent. So nobody download this yet!
Old 01-18-2010, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

HEDRICKMS is just getting started

Thanks all your extra time to do a Diamond ROM.

Looks great so far.. Since you just mentioned the Rhodium dialer I will Wait for latest update before I get too involved
Old 01-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
This morning I replaced my dialer with the Rhodium dialer. It now works and actually gained a little bit of memory back. I'll upload it this evening with the clear mod you sent. So nobody download this yet!
thanks Don. Appreciate it. Running great otherwise since yesterday
Old 01-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond cdma
Carrier: sprint

rottiepup is a n00b

I was just wondering if you could point in the right direction for the cab for the clock you used it is pretty friggin sweet. Thanks in advance!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development