PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 11:24 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 Diam WM6.5_21876_02 .-. 1/18/10

Don't know what happened there. Download is restored and now named...

rstg_Diam_v21869G.Sense21.02b

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Sweet finnaly get to try ur rom. Looks great one minor thing so far tho is that i cannot seem to open my contact card. U really like to check your battery hehe. Its got the battery bar on top the battery percent on the task bar and the battery monitor on the programs.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:34 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
Sweet finnaly get to try ur rom. Looks great one minor thing so far tho is that i cannot seem to open my contact card. U really like to check your battery hehe. Its got the battery bar on top the battery percent on the task bar and the battery monitor on the programs.
That's what happens when you cook a rom with the EXT: WM6.1 instead of EXT: WM6.5 options... Took me a while to find that!

I think all that battery stuff is in there when I first got my diamond. I have carried that baggage around for a while, and the same kitchen base.

Anyways, all that fixed, I'm uploading a new version for everyone. Didnt keep a changelog but here are the highlights:
- Updated to OperaMini beta5, Office 2010
- Added transparent slider, fixed my contact card, you can now set your weather on the home screen, and whatever else I forgot. Comming soon!
Old 01-23-2010, 12:53 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstg_Diam_v21869G.Sense21.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Changelog:
Anyways, all that fixed, I'm uploading a new version for everyone. Didnt keep a changelog but here are the highlights:
- Updated to OperaMini beta5, Office 2010
- Added transparent slider, fixed my contact card, you can now set your weather on the home screen, and whatever else I forgot.
- Added :
here's a mod for the calendar tab update that will let you use htc's appointment editor instead of the default one.

Not alot of time to spend on the update, we writing it up anyway. Enjoy the rom and report any bugs my fellow diamond-geekers!
Old 01-24-2010, 01:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

lbiggs is a n00b
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 Diam WM6.5_21876_03 .-. 1/23/10

A big thanks for this - I've been using an old version of one of your roms for a long time and wasn't going to upgrade, but when I saw this I jumped on it.

Thanks!
Old 01-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Hey rstoyguy. Using the new rom 21.03. Wondering if there is a fix with the for the apointment set up where u use the dial to set the time. It bllurs when u scroll it. I believe i have seen this fixed on some roms but dont remember wich ones. I think it was a 2.5 rom tho.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:38 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
Hey rstoyguy. Using the new rom 21.03. Wondering if there is a fix with the for the apointment set up where u use the dial to set the time. It bllurs when u scroll it. I believe i have seen this fixed on some roms but dont remember wich ones. I think it was a 2.5 rom tho.
I'm aware of this issue. If you let it set for a minute it clears up. I'll search xda today and finger it out before there is another update. I also fixed the minor camera issue yesterday. I'll see if I can update in the next couple o' days!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint Sero 50

stinkbud is just getting started

RSTOYGUY....this is a pretty cool ROM

My Sprint Vogue was just replaced by a Diamond and this ROM comes close to the fully stocked ROMS in the vogue forum. I am using the 1/23 build and I think its a winner for me so far. But I am a noob to the diamond and need a bit of help...

I too have seen the blur on the appointment time dials. I also have a similar issue with the start menu...the start menu icons blur in a similar fashion and they do not clear. A soft reset takes care of it, but it is an annoyance. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks again, I really like this ROM and I think I am going to stick with it.

Last edited by stinkbud; 01-25-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:25 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 Diam WM6.5_21876_04 .-. 1/24/10

Here are the enhancements that I've done to my Touch Pro rom. Enjoy!

rstg_Diam_v21869G.Sense21.04
Sense 2.1 - WindowsMobile v6.5 21876
(build release post # - Updated 1/25/10)
(Calkulin's Visual kitchen - Generic Carrier Version)
PagePool = 6

Quote:
Version Sense2.1_04
- Removed patched Manila.exe causing alignment issues...done.
- Added apps_FONT_ENHANCEMENTS. Nice new look!...done.
- Several other misc tweaks/enhancements...done.
- Fixed issue with camera not working the first time...done.
--- Removed GfxBoost 1.2...done.
- Fixed issue with scrolling blurr in AppointmentEditor_1_0_1920_2410...done.
--- Replaced SharedResource_1_0_19213622_00...done.
--- Replaced HTCFramework_1_5_19213632_00...done.
- Added OperaMini5 beta...done.
- Fixed issue where you couldn't set your homescreen weather....done.
- Added Apps_TPC_Task_Manager_X2_6_5_3...done.
- Better battery life
--- 10% battery driver
--- Optimized D3D video drivers
--- Added NoData
- Added Transparent bottom bar...done.
- Upgraded to apps_Office Mobile 2010...done
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 Diam WM6.5_21876_04 .-. 1/25/10

Ima try this when I get a chance. Might be a day or two, week starting out pretty busy!

Looks nice!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development