PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 09:42 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: can sprint force me off plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
I can't imagine that they can change your plan mid contract, but on the out of contract line you might be outta luck.
we can change ours, why wouldnt they be able to.. plus like said in here somewhere the TOS says they can do whatever they want, whenever they want as far as your account status goes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Buy a tethering plan and go well over the 5GB limit and you can get out. *snicker* But you do lose your phone number this way too I think.
whats a tethering plan? LMFAO.. u mean im the only one stealing/hiding tethering capabilities? lol
Old 01-12-2010, 06:34 PM
RamblingRick

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Newbie here and cell phone illerterate,

But I have regular run arounds with Sprint over terms of contract. I am on an "extinct" share plan (Free & Clear Family Plan 2000) that Sprint seems to like to screw with. I have many times asked them to show me a contract that I signed that supports the Sprint side of any argument but they never have. I don't agree with the position that Sprint can change what they want when they want including terms of service.

I recently questioned whether their efforts were to get me to switch plans, which of course they denied and if I remember correctly said they could not do.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

http://tinyurl.com/ycbukr9

Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion