PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What does Sprint's "Everything Data" include on the Touch Pro 2?

So I was looking at the "Everything Data" plan, specifically for a Touch Pro 2.

Anyway, it says it includes:
Quote:
Any Mobile, Anytime: Unlimited domestic calls from the Sprint network to and from ANY U.S. mobile phone regardless of carrier. Any network, any time.
Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
Talk: Night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges. Lines 1-2 included. Lines 3-5 are $19.99/mo./line.
Featured services for Nextel Direct Connect® capable phones: Direct Connect and Group Connect® $5/mo./line (Look for this on the Services page prior to checkout.)
More about what's included in this plan
Additional plan options:
Unlimited Nights & Weekends

Unlimited Nights & Weekends starting at 7pm! - $0.00
So what does that mean in real world terms? Is there a Sprint GPS Navigation service that works on the Touch Pro 2 that is included with this? Is there a music service? A TV service?

Do they work on the Touch Pro 2 at no additional cost with "Everything Data" plan? And are these included services any good on the Touch Pro 2?
Old 10-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: What does Sprint's "Everything Data" include on the Touch Pro 2?

All the services you mentioned are included. Sprint TV, GPS, and Music Store are all included apps. Exactly how they run on a TP2 is beyond me as I don't have one, but my guess is they all work fine. I've had both a Diamond and a TP1, which run the software fine. Seeing as the TP2 has the same processor and ram I'm guessing you'll be fine.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
All the services you mentioned are included. Sprint TV, GPS, and Music Store are all included apps. Exactly how they run on a TP2 is beyond me as I don't have one, but my guess is they all work fine. I've had both a Diamond and a TP1, which run the software fine. Seeing as the TP2 has the same processor and ram I'm guessing you'll be fine.
Are any of them worth using?

So the Sprint Music Store is what they are talking about? Meaning, this plan includes the ability to BUY music? If that is it, LOL! I thought they meant there was some streaming music or something.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Are any of them worth using?

So the Sprint Music Store is what they are talking about? Meaning, this plan includes the ability to BUY music? If that is it, LOL! I thought they meant there was some streaming music or something.
GPS is awesome! I use it all the time, but I use the double-secret-probation Telenav branded Sprint App.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion