PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Question Sprint Premier? Whats it good for?

A few weeks ago I got this little black envelope from sprint welcoming me to there sprint premier blah blah blah... along with other benefits it said that I could get a discount on a new phone ever 12 months instead of ever 24.

So... here is my question: Why when I called sprint today to order the Touch pro 2 they told me I wasn't eligible for a discount until 11/1/09? thats when my contract is over! I have had my current contract for like 22 months why do i have to wait 24 when the letter says I only have to wait 12? Anyone else have this issue?
Old 09-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Premier? Whats it good for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
A few weeks ago I got this little black envelope from sprint welcoming me to there sprint premier blah blah blah... along with other benefits it said that I could get a discount on a new phone ever 12 months instead of ever 24.

So... here is my question: Why when I called sprint today to order the Touch pro 2 they told me I wasn't eligible for a discount until 11/1/09? thats when my contract is over! I have had my current contract for like 22 months why do i have to wait 24 when the letter says I only have to wait 12? Anyone else have this issue?
all you have to do is call sprint. you're premier now, so you can bargain with them because you have tenure. just tell them that tmobile made you a better offer and ......never mind, i'll pm you.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

I wish I could be on sprint premier but I don't pay enough
Old 09-09-2009, 02:21 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post

Yeah but the savings on a SERO should make up the difference. I gave up my SERO years ago because I needed more lines on my account.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
I dont think it has to do with having a low sprint bill, I am pretty sure it has to do with paying ontime how many yr you have been with sprint...as in being a sprint loyal cust...etc.

I been with them 12yrs, never been late on payments..since it come out of the card...and I just became a "Premier" cust about 1 1/2 yrs ago.
Don't just say "Thanks"....give
Old 09-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

are there any sero premier members? i'm curious on that one.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:03 PM

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Requirements to be a Sprint Premier Customer is to be a Sprint customer for at least 6 months and have an individual plan of at least $69.99 a month or a Family Plan of at least $99.99 per month for three consecutive months or must be a Sprint customer for at least 10 years. The plans are base plans before any add ons.

http://www.sprintenterprise.com/prem...remiercustomer

Last edited by sanmanc; 09-09-2009 at 03:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:12 PM
VIP Member

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
Requirements to be a Sprint Premier Customer is have an individual plan of at least $69.99 a month or a Family Plan of at least $99.99 per month for three consecutive months or must be a Sprint customer for at least 10 years. The plans are base plans before any add ons.
Then for me it was being with them for at least 10yrs.

I remember the days when they were a piece of $#$# company down here in S. Tx, Southwestern Bell was the leader in cell...with Sprint heck you just went out of Corpus Christi city limits and you were in roam...it was bad, but I stuck with them and now they can compete with anybody in this area.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
Then for me it was being with them for at least 10yrs.

I remember the days when they were a piece of $#$# company down here in S. Tx, Southwestern Bell was the leader in cell...with Sprint heck you just went out of Corpus Christi city limits and you were in roam...it was bad, but I stuck with them and now they can compete with anybody in this area.

I used to drive from San Antonio to Del Rio quite regularly and once I got into Uvalde county I had no service at all. Not even roaming. I think it was an issue with county government. Now it is much better. I get much better coverage now than many of my friends that have AT&T, formerly Cingular, formely Southwestern Bell.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member

Sanmanc...you know where I am coming from..lol...the only issue is going to Laredo from CC...after Freer on 59/ or after Falfurrias on 285 no signal till Laredo.I wish they would upgrade Laredo to EVDO, it is still a 1x area..that is sad

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
contract, premier