PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: Sprint Premier? Whats it good for?

Same issue on 57 between IH35 and La Pryor. But then again there is nothing on that road.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

the only thing i know about texas is lackland air force base in san antonio (thats where I did basic training for the air force) but still this stupid sprint premier crap is garbage... It hasnt done me a bit of good yet!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:59 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
the only thing i know about texas is lackland air force base in san antonio (thats where I did basic training for the air force) but still this stupid sprint premier crap is garbage... It hasnt done me a bit of good yet!
Sorry if we highjacked your thread.

You might want to ask why you have to wait if you are a Premier Customer. Don't tell them when you qualified but tell them that you should be eligible for your yearly upgrade.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

Being a Premier did help me...first I was nice that is the key and kept reminding them I been a sprint cust for 12 yrs.

I had a plan for 12 yrs...my buddy had the 900 everything data....the only difference was I had 750 mins from all the bonus min throughtout all the yrs, unlimited everything else, first incoming...everything but GPS and I wanted GPS.

He paids +/-$100 w/taxes, I paid +/-$85 w/taxes...I told them I didnt want to upgrade to the 900 Everything Data just for GPS and now my bills were going to jump to $100, $15 more dollars...I said that was crazy talk, I was a premier and not a reg cust...but still kept my cool joking around..etc.

So he gave me the 450 EverythingData and 400 Bonus min all the extras from my old plan. Now my bills is +/- $80....for me I gained from this transaction and saved...$5...lol I have more min, went from 8 to 7 and gps at a lower price. Pretty much I have the 900 Everything Data at the 450 price.

And I never had any issues with him it was like "Yes Sir, lets see what I can do for you"
Don't just say "Thanks"....give

Last edited by Unknown Zone; 09-09-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6850, Q, i730, Athena tp2 ++++
Carrier: Sprint and ATT

AstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIP

so far for me all its done is offer me the new every 1 instead of 2 but heres hoping this special sprint annoucement brings something good

Donate to TP2 Elite Team: http://alturl.com/5in6
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstainHellbring View Post
so far for me all its done is offer me the new every 1 instead of 2 but heres hoping this special sprint annoucement brings something good
from what everyone is talking about..from the leak...it is pretty much the "Sprint any Mobile"....so it will be mobile/mobile on any carrier you call.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6850, Q, i730, Athena tp2 ++++
Carrier: Sprint and ATT

AstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIP

Yah thats what I read all over too but hell I can hope for something more in there too can't i
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
contract, premier