PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint fk'n sucks!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
#1: tell us how you really feel.
#2: this should be in off-topic
#3: if you act harshly toward the crs, they will act harshly toward you!
+1

I have had nothing but great experiences with Sprint over the last year and a half. They are always very freindly and very helpful and have gone to great lengths to keep my business and satisfaction. I get suspicios when I see that people are having these kind of expereinces with the reps, makes me wonder how you are treating them...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: palm pre
Carrier: Sprint

yotoad is keeping up the good workyotoad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
I hate Sprint, they just plain suck. All their phones are released with all sorts of problems.
They have the worst customer service. They will send you an email with one thing and then you call and they try to say they never said that. I can hardly understand half of the foreign CSR.
They send you three refurb phones before they send you a new one.
All their stores are understaffed and what good is in store tech support and repair, if all they do is order you a refurb? I had the Mogul, the phone part worked great, the rest sucked and Sprint lied about the auto focus camera, it was fixed focus!! The lack of ram was a real flop in the mud for the Mogul also.
Now since March I have had the nightmare hellish hot TOUCH PRO. While most other carries have released updated roms to fix the issues, Sprint has not!! Yet they will rush to release the TP2 before fixing what is already in the customers hand. I live in America, so why the overseas CRS?
What, no Americans need those jobs? No wonder Sprint is going steady with the loss of customers.
Sprint can go suck a f@#$ ball of $hiT!! Issues with the TP include, hot as hell when in heavy use!
Phone will flash at you and not ring, or let you answer it until it rings. Battery life sucks worse than any phone I have owned! The phone is hard to hear when in call, even with tweaks, then all of a sudden it will be loud! I miss calls and voice mail all the time. Then a day later, the voice mail shows up!!
I am angry at the fact that they told me to buy the new TP2 when it arrives!
FIX THE DANG CRAP THAT IS ALREADY IN MY FREAKING HAND YOU SOB POS JERKS!!
flash a custom rom, use a different radio image, tweak tweak tweak - that's why PPCGeeks exists!
sony clie peg-t665c: 5/2002-3/2006
palm v - 5/1999-4/2002
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedron View Post
Or get an iPhone with AT&T

But I had issues with the TP until I had flashed it to one of the many ROMS available here and like mentioned above. Most of the issues dissappeared when it was all done. Granted I shouldnt have to flash a phone on my own to make it usable but what you gonna do?
+1 I was just thinking that!
Old 08-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

since my wife had so many issues with her instinct they have me a 299 credit to buy her a pre and my new touch pro is on the way (keyboard failure) and they gave me a credit for any new phone whenever I'd like
Old 08-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint is no good!

You know, I used to have a lot of problems with Sprint. Lately though they have been very good. They have fixed my plan to a price point where I'd be a fool to leave and 2 months ago they sent me a brand new Touch Pro (upgrade from my Diamond) for free. Then went as far as to credit me 2 months of service at over $100 a month. So in short,'yes, I've dealt with some BS..but they always come through in the end. Kindness goes a long way.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
#1: tell us how you really feel.
#2: this should be in off-topic
#3: if you act harshly toward the crs, they will act harshly toward you!
+1, i never had the problems he is having and been with sprint for years...

Last edited by JAVIERBOND007; 08-10-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

verizon would never
ever
ever ever eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer do that...and now I am both shocked and ashamed
Old 08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Jackalo is a n00b

This thread makes me realize that we need a 'No Thanks' button.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

+1, i never had the problems he is having and been with sprint for years...[/QUOTE]

same here. Try a different rom, that sprint stock rom sucks. I have a refur phone got it in March and no problem.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've been with sprint for 4 years and have never had an issue with them, their phones or their CSRs. Hell they even gave me a $50 dollar credit when the rebate company denied the rebate because I did not send proof of purchase (invoice copy, and yes I recon this was my fault). All I did was ask for a copy and they just gave me the $50.

So far, yes they have crappy service in some areas but that is expected from all carriers, but even the phone is working just fine.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion