PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: VZW

Guero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Sprint phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Its your opinion, it can't be wrong.
My man!!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

It may not be wrong... but it's blasphemous from a geekaholic.... J/K...
Old 08-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: VZW

Guero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuff

Blasphemous mabye, wrong probably not, right probably not either, entertaining YES! Seriously though, if someone has an iPhone the only thing I am gonna say to them is "Ever used WM". I really don't care to each his own. Sorry to move you topic so far off course. Back to the topic, have you found anything you like or are you still planning on waiting?
Old 08-07-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

silex is a n00b

with the tp2 having the same specs as the tp, theres no reason not to get one now. i opted for a diamond but to each's own.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Threadstarter

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Guero, I'm currently still waiting, not in any rush, just waiting to find the best price and the phone I'm looking for. And yes, it was quite amusing... I love playing w/ the kids w/ their ipod touches and showing them things I can do. I was screwing w/ buddy of mine the other day w/ his iPhone3g versus my Omnia... I think he wants to switch to verizon for the Omnia now

Silex, why did you opt for the diamond rather than the TP or any other phone? I was looking at the TP except for the price versus the diamond, but what are the pros and cons to each?
Old 08-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I've had a diamond for a while and I've used a touch pro. IMO the Diamond is preferable because its smaller, easier to carry around, easier to text (with one hand), easier not to drop, easier to pull out of my pocket.

TP has the hard qwerty keyboard and a bigger screen, so it depends what you want in a phone. Personally I prefer a soft keyboard (especially ezinput 2.1). Out of all the phones out there (including the pre and hero) id rather have a diamond, and much rather have a diamond2 over a pro2.

edit: although I hear good things about the pre, its faster, smoother etc... I prefer all the WM mods and roms and options. The Hero has a very weak resolution and some videos show it to be sluggish at times, not to mention that stupid chin
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion