PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dam90042 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Asurion Madness

it is an inside job.When you have a spending limit,you canct have any kind of equipment billed to your account.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

veetvoojagig is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to veetvoojagig

Yeah, that was my thought. I figured if I had to report a claim, it would have to be over the phone, and that I'd have to provide payment information right there.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I am posting this everywhere. Its important for all PPCGEEKS to read!!!!!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...837#post969837
Old 06-14-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

racedog is keeping up the good workracedog is keeping up the good work

I want to thank you for the info below (I already did that on this site) because using the info you provided I just discovered a second administrator account on my account and it DID NOT belong to me. I just had three phones reported as lost and replaced by Assurion but I never reported them lost nor did I receive them. They were shipped to some other address but they wouldn't tell me where that was.

I will probably be leaving Sprint very soon due to this since there appears to be no way to provide more security. We have to rely on them making access to our accounts secure and they don't seem to be willing to do that.

R

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlof View Post
I had something similar happen to me and Sprint did not find that someone had added themselves to my account as an administrator. This is where I found them.

Log on to the Sprint.com site
Press Settings and passwords
Press Edit Online Profile
Press Account Administration Console

Zar
Old 06-15-2009, 01:18 AM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

ahhh..... so i am not alone
Old 06-15-2009, 01:53 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

You guys are scaring the $hit out of me. God I hope I don't run into this. I always check my bill though.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:51 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
You guys are scaring the $hit out of me. God I hope I don't run into this. I always check my bill though.
Use that big horn of your [avatar] to screen at those idiots at Sprint.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion