PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 11:58 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; Galaxy Nexus Build/ICL53F) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl
i think its a crap shoot no matter who you use
Not really. I was with sprint for 6 years and the network was great up until feb 2011. Was soo bad we couldnt use our devices at all. So far with verizon the past year everything has been consistant and working well for me. I dont get the best signal in my home but its much better than sprint.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:59 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My mother in law has tmo here and she gets the worst service ever.
I had the same problem when I had it.
The best customer service people but that doesn't help when you have no service.

I left tmo because my insured device got broken and they refused to cover it.
Not tmo but the insurance team.

I then went to at&t and had an issue and had the agent actually hang up on me.

My cell experience goes all the way back to bellsouth. Lol
Have had Cingular, Nextel before it merged and all in between.
I even had Sprint twice before staying the third time. That was when their cs was the worst ever.

Know what I am saying when I say Sprint is the best in this area.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-12-2012, 12:04 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: Anyone else HATE SPRINT

i had tmo so far back that there was no 3g. heck even 2g was just cell service. it was called voicestream wireless back then. ive been on sprint for almost 10 years. im happy with them, but after all i would expect that they would have good service here. they are based out of a suburb of where im from.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
I love how all his articles come from tmonews.com

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
Ok, want to play that way? Its the same results from rootmetrics they aren't skewering it in anyway.
Sprint falls behind in speed race: Verizon holds top spot | RootMetrics
Old 05-12-2012, 12:20 AM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Ok, want to play that way? Its the same results from rootmetrics they aren't skewering it in anyway.
Sprint falls behind in speed race: Verizon holds top spot | RootMetrics
that is the article the tmonews article cites. do you think we are all stupid?
Old 05-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

keefer1971 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Liked sprint till I added two more smartphones to my plan, and upgraded my beloved touch pro 2 for a Motorola photon. Absolutely love my photon, but sprint just sent me a letter saying I use too much data off network and they are cancelling my account. I've had their service for three years, and always have my wifi on. What the hell are the 40 dollars in smart phone fees for, if not for their truly (bullshit) unlimited data? And to just give me thirty days before I'm shut off is BS, they could have offered to cancellation the two other phones and let me keep mine! I just wasted a crapload of money on new phones that I might not be able to use with another carrier! I used to recommend sprint to people, and now I will tell everyone I see to skip sprint (not to mention the lying thieving bastards at att). Bad news travels much faster than good, and I hope I have a big part in keeping people from sprint! I hate liars! I was just on the phone with them a month ago, willing to buy out my daughter's existing contract to replace the p.o.s. Zio I bought her and they never mentioned the data. I did just install a tethering app about a week prior to the letter, and only used it once to try, and another 30 minutes at dinner so my autistic son could watch Mario videos while we ate dinner to help keep him regulated. If that was the reason, they could have simply asked me to take it off and charge me 35 bucks if they wanted! These cheap penny pinching people hating pathetic Mega corporations that have taken over the world can all kiss my ass! 1980 wasn't that bad, I wouldn't mind not getting any replacement phone, cancel my satellite TV, internet, and all the other b.s. we think we need, and just go back to living a life without big brother on my shoulder. Sounds crazy... but I am one of the few people without a microwave oven, cuz I don't need some dumb ass doctor sticking a probe up my ass to rid me of colon cancer because I was to lazy to pop my own damn popcorn!

Sent from my MB855 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP

Quote:
that is the article the tmonews article cites. do you think we are all stupid?
No not at all, you're the one who didn't believe it because it was from Tmonews.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
No not at all, you're the one who didn't believe it because it was from Tmonews.
I never said I didn't believe it. I said it was funny thaat you only cite tmo news. Go back and read the post.

Old 05-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Banned User

Quote:
I never said I didn't believe it. I said it was funny thaat you only cite tmo news. Go back and read the post.

I don't only cite tmonews, well this shows that I've won this argument since you can't counter it with a sensible response other than a personal blow attempt as usual.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:21 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
http://mobile-broadband-services-rev...enreviews.com/

It is hard to base the country on " selected markets ".
In rural America it has shown tmo lags behind.
That counts for much of America.

Like at&t claimed fastest 3g network.
That may be but only " if " you can get connected on the 3g network.
They are know to have terrible coverage.
In this area tmo has the same problem.
In rural America Verizon wins but you have to PAY for it.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion