PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 11:05 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint service has been terrible the last few weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcya View Post
Is it me, my phone, or is it really network issues. I use to have a full signal at work and home. Now I'm lucky to have a single bar. It's been this way for a few weeks now. "No connection" messages in my gmail account is becoming annoying. Same with text messages not going through, or very slow to.

join the club, that why i ended up going to verizon.

Old 09-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

I would only goto VZ if:
1)their rates were no more than $10 higher than sprints
2)had no data caps or at least a bigger one
3) had a better attitude towards wp7.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I would only goto VZ if:
You must get decent Sprint service in your area. I'm pretty sure Verizon would be looking pretty good to you if your Sprint service sucked and Verizon had great service in your area.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:28 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
I would only goto VZ if:

you might as well go to verizon. sprint will be axing the unlimited data soon enough. i made it in in time to keep unlimited for 2 years.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
you might as well go to verizon. sprint will be axing the unlimited data soon enough. i made it in in time to keep unlimited for 2 years.
Yeah. It's starting to look that way. They are capping mobile hotspot and phone data is next. Not to mention if they don't step up on days speeds I'll drop them anyway. No point in paying slightly less for horrible speeds. Soon I'll be switching to verizon with my employee discount and won't look back.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
Old 09-23-2011, 12:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I need 2 things to happen so I can switch to Verizon.

I need Sprint to let me out of my contract. I don't want to get stuck paying huge fees to get out of my 4 lines.

I also need Verizon to get a phone comparable to the Evo 3D. I really like the phone, I just hate the service.

Give me those 2 things and I will be on Verizon the same day. If Verizon throws in unlimited data too, even better.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

CripledCyclone is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
@CripledCyclone
how is that not cool? that is a great speed for 3G,at least u aren't getting dialup level speeds like I've been getting since Feb that has only just now started to get better as it gets closer and closer to the tower repair date they promised me (9/30)

I'm in Atlanta, my normal 3G speed is atleast 2 maybe 3Mb/s, it's also going faster then my 4G if you read my whole post.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CripledCyclone View Post
I'm in Atlanta, my normal 3G speed is atleast 2 maybe 3Mb/s, it's also going faster then my 4G if you read my whole post.
@CripledCyclone hmm I don't remember how fast it was the last time I was in ATL which was last year, but then again speedtests weren't an issue for me last year because my connection was actually fast enough for anything I wanted to do and wherever i went. can't say the same thing now at least in my hometown anyway, even the 1x i occasionally encounter on my train commutes to and from Chicago is faster than the 3G in my hometown and THATS BAD!!! as i said before I'd love to see 1m like i used to on 3G so u still have nothing to complain about as far as that goes, but for 4G 1m is slow.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion