PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666
Wtf sprint.......?

Wtf recently i payed my bill and i pay 79.00 a month round $80 a month and the month of my bill april-may came up to be 80 i was like ok... and i use a debit card to pay my bill and when i check they charged me $150 i was pissed i was like wtf!?!? and then i check MONEY OWE: -79 so i thought maybe they charged me for 2 months and i just log in today and i see that in 21 days im going to pay my bill.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 11.jpg (18.7 KB, 106 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Picture 13.jpg (13.1 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-12-2010, 12:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

yupkitoki is just getting started
Re: Wtf sprint.......?

why don't you try dialing *2
Old 05-12-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

from what that looks like is you have a balance due in 21 days, balance being the 0.00 that is posted.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 05-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

How Nice of them to just go ahead and charge that for you, all kidding aside I would give them a call.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

parousia15 is keeping up the good workparousia15 is keeping up the good work

I've done that before two. When you bill shows a minus and a number (e.g., -79), that means you have credit. if that's your monthly total, then you won't have to pay next month. I would double check with Sprint just to be sure.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

iikno i did and they said i didnt pay for feb-march............. thats why they charged this month for the two.... like wtf i pay every month
Old 05-12-2010, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

klimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

To me it looks like you had automatic payments set up (which automatically bills on the due date) and you also paid it yourself on the same date. You should have a negative balance (credit) of $77.46. I don't think the new website shows negative balances. Check your actual bill.

Also, why did you post this here? Because you USE a TP2? There might be a general discussion forum that is better suited for this thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:56 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Not to be rude, but could you use punctuation? I couldn't really read what you said there because every sentence was run onto the next sentence.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
Not to be rude, but could you use punctuation? I couldn't really read what you said there because every sentence was run onto the next sentence.
i think i got it , it was because i had "automatic bill pay" , and since i tried paying it the same day due, both things payed the bill so it ended up bieng that amount of money. But if this was true, why do i have to pay in 20 days..
Old 05-13-2010, 01:56 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger666 View Post
i think i got it , it was because i had "automatic bill pay" , and since i tried paying it the same day due, both things payed the bill so it ended up bieng that amount of money. But if this was true, why do i have to pay in 20 days..
Have you called and talked with them?

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion