PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 11:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

nevergonnauseth is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to nevergonnauseth Send a message via Yahoo to nevergonnauseth
Few sprint questions

With my UPS discount I can get a hero for like 70 bucks and unlimited everything and 450 minutes for like 54.99 a month.

They have that free calls to home service, could i set my girlfriends home phone as my home phone number? she's about the only one who calls me who doesnt have a cell

Is there anyway to estimate the amount of taxes?

and also can i start a new line without a contract? no cell phone carrier can hold me down, im the wind baby!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Few sprint questions

You CAN put down your girlfriends number as the Sprint to Home feature.

Calculating taxes - Well tax for one person shouldnt be more than $15, so expect it to be between $8-$12

Starting a new line without contract? LOL, like really really loud, Sprint will require you to sign a 2 year contract to get the Hero so cheap and even with a discount too. So in your dreams is when you can get a carrier without a contract unless you go pre-paid,Metro PCS and non contract carriers alike lulz.

And no to start a fight or bash but what are you a young kid or something? Who still uses a landline? Heck, my parents dont even touch the house phone anymore.

I <3 Android
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:03 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

i heard you can activate any sprint phone on virgin mobile. is that true?

Old 05-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Might could get away with a no contract if you bring your own phone but you won't walk away with a contract free account getting a discounted buy in price.

BrennB

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion