PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
SOOO... EVO Anyone*?

*Anyone= Sprint premier customers only!

LOL sorry had to do it, but about 2hrs ago I got a Sprint Premier message about being one of the first 10 to get the EVO BEFORE launch date!!!

SWEET!

http://premier.sprint.com/evo/?ECID=...HTC:EVO:enter2

Old 04-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: SOOO... EVO Anyone*?

Yeah but its like homework, we gotta write an essay! LOL

BrennB
Old 04-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

150~ words... really...

I really dont care TOO much... but would be spectacular if I won... but I made it so I wouldn't win... I live/work in the area 5~ FREEKING MILES outside of 4G coverage in San Antonio, so I just basically put I can drive 5miles real fast into town to get 4G signal (all of like 15 words maybe), being a smart ass since Sprint stopped so freaking close to where I work/live...

Last edited by Kane3162; 04-22-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ah... but that 150 words means I gotta think of something "catchy".. I'm not that witty!
Old 04-23-2010, 04:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

exactly... which is why i just did 15~ words... thats what im fast at, submitting a sub 150word essay (though it cant be classified as one) about how sprint/clear where so ****ing cheap they stopped 5 miles from where I live/work...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I got this too! I'm gonna win lol
Old 04-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (sprint) on a recent NRG 6.5 ROM
Carrier: Sprint

cmatherly is a n00b

I got this too. I will say that I like that you have too do something to enter and it's not just a random drawing. It really increases the chances of winning if you really want to. I'll be jammin' away on my tp2 keyboard (the only thing i'll miss when I win or buy an EVO). And no, I'm not giving away my subject ideas. Good luck to all!

Previous Devices: Apple Newton - palm zire72 - HP jornada 420 - HP jornada 680 - NEC MobilePro 780 - Palm T2 - Dell Axim x51v - Treo 800w - Treo Pro - HTC Rhodium 400 (Sprint Touch Pro 2)
Old 04-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Still a Geek

Good Luck everyone! It would be awesome if someone here from the PPCGeeks community won the drawing!
Old 04-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Good Luck everyone! It would be awesome if someone here from the PPCGeeks community won the drawing!
Don't worry eenie, I will win.

<evil laugh>
Old 04-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Still a Geek

heeeeeeeeeee! I have a buddy wants to buy it!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion