PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
one Sero line can stop premier?!

so apparently having even one SERO line on your account can make it so you will never qualify for premier... that is bogus considering my other lines are non sero...
Old 03-29-2010, 08:22 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: one Sero line can stop premier?!

You didnt give much info on your plan(s). I guess it sounds right since the base price for your sero plan doesnt meet requirements, 500 or 1250?
Old 03-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

no, i mean the existance of 1 old school sero with any other plan combination. like everything data 450.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:15 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Even if you take SERO off, you aren't eligible for Premier anymore?
Old 03-30-2010, 03:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i just saw an advert on the sprint home page that said that you could qualify as long as your a good standing customer for ten years
Old 03-31-2010, 06:58 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

yea I was verizon for 10+ sprint for only 3 the person from employee lines said the SERO was keeping me from being able to qualify. I will have to transfer that line to my wifes name and watch two bills if I want the premier upgrade. and it could still take 3-6 months to regain that status per the rep.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

http://www.wmexperts.com/are-you-spr...emier-customer

"* For three consecutive months, consumer customers must be on an individual wireless plan of at least $69.99 per month or spend at least $99.99 per month on a plan that shares minutes.

Or

* Must have been a Sprint wireless customer for at least 10 years*."

http://premier.sprint.com/?id9=vanit...tomer#/qualify

*Does not include extras or add ons. New customers must meet the requirement qualifications for 6 months and existing customers for 3 months.

well for me, all premier does is that I can get the 150 every yr, what gets me upset is that anybody can get the same plan that I am paying the same price they are, and I have been with sprint for 12 yrs I should be getting a discount on the price and not be paying the same as a new customer.
Don't just say "Thanks"....give

Last edited by Unknown Zone; 03-31-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

for being with them that long, you should be able to get a loyalty discount on top of any corporate discount.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
for being with them that long, you should be able to get a loyalty discount on top of any corporate discount.
I called just to check, and they said when I renew I can ask for a $10 discount on my bill with a 2yr contract on top of my corp discount. I told them this is the first time I have heard of this and I been renewing for 12 yrs. I was pretty upset about this but now I know when I renew this yr with either the EVO or a phone similiar with WM7.

Thanks on the way...for giving me a heads up on this tip.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

u shouldnt have to put ur other line in someone elses name. just call customer service and have them separated into two in ur name. u will have two bills still but there may be a way to have the bills sent together. i work for sprint and have an employee account and a consumer account.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion