PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 12:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon and AT&T cuts can’t catch up with Sprint value

http://community.sprint.com/baw/comm...h-sprint-value

Don’t let the recent buzz about calling plan prices distract you from the facts.

Verizon and AT&T are playing catch-up to the great value Sprint has been offering customers since the launch of Simply Everything, then Everything Data plans, and now the Any Mobile, Anytime feature for unlimited calling from the Sprint network to and from any U.S. wireless user.

Looks like they are catching up.. Soon enough it may be a choice of who carries the phone I want..
Old 01-21-2010, 05:57 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Verizon and AT&T cuts can’t catch up with Sprint value

Sprint has good enough coverage and good pricing. Sure they don't have the latest phones but it works right?
Old 01-26-2010, 01:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc snap ceda100 s510
Carrier: Telus

Jadall is just getting started

its called competition I'd like to see it in CANADA. and when I lived in the USA I worked for cingular (right at the merger to at&t and before the merger of att wireless) and the dept I was in ( a customer service dept) when I had to call other departments they spoke native english (usa canada etc) anyways I just wanted to mention another thing YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! overloaded networks on the cheaper carriers.

And good luck with sprint when I would have to call another dept it was almost always someone in south america, phillipines etc.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'm actually switching to Tmobile soon for Nexus One, and yes, I'll probably be paying more, but still, its worth it if I get enjoyment out of the phone. Using the TP2 has been very painful, constant resets, slowness, etc. I just couldn't keep waiting in the hopes Sprint gets something better whenever that happens. Plus T-Mo in my area has much better signal than Sprint which required an airrave.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion