PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: If Sprint and Verizon carried iPhone, will you switch?
Yeah Baby, I'll sell out to the darkside and I love it! 25 26.32%
No, Hell no! 70 73.68%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If Sprint & VZW had iPhone, will you switch?

Why do people get get so personal about the iphone?

It's like an automatic emotional response whenever you mention that word. It happens with no other phone.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

well said alex... i was actually looking for the lightsaber too!!! lol

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 01-15-2010, 12:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

ZOMGWTFBBQ forget teh iphone and Touch Pro, BlackBerry pwns them all!1!!!!!!1111!!!one!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work

it wudve if it updated its OS...!!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
All I asked is if you guys would switch to iPhone if Sprint and Verizon carried it. That’s all I said. You guys get worked up like I’m asking to you kill your first born. Its just a freaking phone. Get a life people!!!

If you don’t like the iPhone, you could’ve just said No and be done with it or not respond; I didn’t ask to be called a troll or other words. I hate fanatics on all sides.

I didn’t know their were so many haters on this site.
What did you THINK would happen with your question??? You should have known AHEAD of time that asking the question would result in arguments breaking out all over. Unless you are totally a noob to the site, you can't be surprised by it.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

i think NIKKG needs to get a life and start some crazy stuff like that on a WINMO/TP2 site lol
Old 01-15-2010, 12:27 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohowap View Post
WinMo is ****in light years ahead of Android and iPhone OS.

In WHAT aspects? First of all consider winmo without the htc add ons of manila and titanium. Honestly the only thing better about it IMO is microsoft office mobile.. which I pretty much never use. Aside from that the only department worth mentioning is the fact that you can flash... which is almost a necessity considering the stock rom sucks as i've already pointed out.

Personally I think it's lame as hell for people to get all bent out of shape about a phone. Just goes to show that some folks that have lives outside of the internet or in front of the tv. I dont have an iphone or android but i'm not going to sit here and go into some kind of childish rage about how crappy the phones are compared to winmo when even I dont believe that.. and I HAVE a TP2.

I like the phone, but as i've said countless times on this forum..other OS are progressing and winmo hasnt done anything to change these phones at all over the past few years. If it wasnt for htc add ons we would still be stuck with mogul menus on the TP2. But some of these people on here act as if they get PAID to be spokes people for winmo even knowing how many faults it has... its not even that serious to me.

I like winmo, I like the iphone....and I actually LOVE the droid.. so I dont think its any secret as to what my next device will be. But, most of these responses are just plain silly.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

I love when people say "light year" as a measure of time, its a damn measurement of DISTANCE.

"WinMo is 10 trillion Kilometers ahead of the Iphone!!!" O rly???
Old 01-15-2010, 01:18 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

ostizzle is a n00b

I love my TP2, but anyone who thinks that WinMo is "light years" ahead of ANYTHING is fooling themselves.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

I would try it - I really would hate to give up a hardware keyboard - but I have an ipod 3rd gen which is the same guts as 3gs - and it's FAST - everything on it is fast - web pages, it doesn't freeze - no errors, it just works. WinMo is slow, it lags, crappy ap store, lots of errors - I am big on speed an the iphone is simply the best... I have never seen anything so smooth. I do like my TP2 - I just wish it was faster and smooth and I would be one happy camper. I would never get at&t in a million years, would think about it on sprint.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion