View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:27 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If Sprint & VZW had iPhone, will you switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohowap View Post
WinMo is ****in light years ahead of Android and iPhone OS.

In WHAT aspects? First of all consider winmo without the htc add ons of manila and titanium. Honestly the only thing better about it IMO is microsoft office mobile.. which I pretty much never use. Aside from that the only department worth mentioning is the fact that you can flash... which is almost a necessity considering the stock rom sucks as i've already pointed out.

Personally I think it's lame as hell for people to get all bent out of shape about a phone. Just goes to show that some folks that have lives outside of the internet or in front of the tv. I dont have an iphone or android but i'm not going to sit here and go into some kind of childish rage about how crappy the phones are compared to winmo when even I dont believe that.. and I HAVE a TP2.

I like the phone, but as i've said countless times on this forum..other OS are progressing and winmo hasnt done anything to change these phones at all over the past few years. If it wasnt for htc add ons we would still be stuck with mogul menus on the TP2. But some of these people on here act as if they get PAID to be spokes people for winmo even knowing how many faults it has... its not even that serious to me.

I like winmo, I like the iphone....and I actually LOVE the droid.. so I dont think its any secret as to what my next device will be. But, most of these responses are just plain silly.