PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: The T-Mobile > Sprint Thread

thats f'd up man.. Im not some red neck hillbilly.lol i live in texas but im from cali...

on top of that.. since t-mobile has those off contract plans now. who do u think is gonna flock to them.lol those same people who u make fun of.. the lower class red neck toothless people.. or some stupid drug thugs.. who switch from boost,lol

god people like u are worse than the stupid people i see in the t-mobile stores who have no manners.. even the sprint stores for that matter.. thugs and drugs... they prolly spend more on the rims and cars than they do on their kids.. or if they even claim them..lol

im sorry if i went off then deep end on that one.. im in no way the kind of person who judges people.. but damn there are some stupid people in this world.lol
Old 01-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile
Threadstarter

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
thats f'd up man.. Im not some red neck hillbilly.lol i live in texas but im from cali...

on top of that.. since t-mobile has those off contract plans now. who do u think is gonna flock to them.lol those same people who u make fun of.. the lower class red neck toothless people.. or some stupid drug thugs.. who switch from boost,lol

god people like u are worse than the stupid people i see in the t-mobile stores who have no manners.. even the sprint stores for that matter.. thugs and drugs... they prolly spend more on the rims and cars than they do on their kids.. or if they even claim them..lol

im sorry if i went off then deep end on that one.. im in no way the kind of person who judges people.. but damn there are some stupid people in this world.lol
I see a lot of minorities when I go to the T-Mobile store. You're a racist!

Oh wait, you live in Texas, that's a given!!!! J/K

Have some fun with this thread! Don't bore it up with taking things seriously!
Old 01-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

k thats fair.. just walk into walmart around here.lol hick everywhere..

if telling it like it is..is a racist we are all in trouble.lol

but one thing i love bout living in texas.. is the country.. its quiet.. and free of idiots..

dont have some crazy dude driving by the house with the bass shaking everything.. no police sirens going off every 10 mins.. the only thing to worry bout out here.. are the wolves.lol
Old 01-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
no police sirens going off every 10 mins
I honestly really love this sound!!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Almost a VIP

guess thats the age difference...and protecting my 3 girls..
Old 01-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Little tainted on Texas, my mixed friend lives in Houston and he still says there's racism. No thanks to that.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Almost a VIP

dude there is racism everywhere.. but not against blacks..whites and blacks are the minority in texas.lol

Im only racist against stupid people.. color doesnt matter to me.. my wife is spanish,,

my best friend married a nice black gal... and she rocks..

I hate houston to humid.. same with san antonio....
Old 01-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
dude there is racism everywhere.. but not against blacks..whites and blacks are the minority in texas.lol

Im only racist against stupid people.. color doesnt matter to me.. my wife is spanish,,

my best friend married a nice black gal... and she rocks..

I hate houston to humid.. same with san antonio....
I'd rather live fast and hard. If you walk in front of my car at a speed less than jogging, you're getting the horn. GET THE F*CK OUT OF THE WAY! I'd rather not raise my kids in a closet either (not that you're in a closet, but usually, where's there religion, there is a closet).
Old 01-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Almost a VIP

bah no no im not one of those religous freaks.. i dont even go to church.lol

they do everything normal gal do. dance. soccer. etc.. go to normal school. i just dont let them around certain people. or areas.. cause i know they sell or are on some sorta drug.. or just have no respect in general.. and again. those people are white black. mexican.. etc.. stupid knows no color.lol
Old 01-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Back on track as to why you think Tmo > Sprint, as per OP or this is going to get canned or moved to off topic. Lets try to keep talks of minorities, racism and class and character of clientele of each respective carrier out of it. Its a mess waiting to happen. Some one is bound to take it the wrong way. lets keep that can-0-worms sealed ok?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion