PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: has anyone ever been contacted from sprint for too much data usage?

true they cant!!!.

I just find it funny people are all like man sprint suck a ces.. no hd2 or nexus etc.. blah blah..

So freakn what..if u want that phone leave sprint and go to t-mobile.lol

sprint im sure has some things in the works that nobody knows about.. just sit back and enjoy your phone.. i mean. outside of the screen size of these 2. really what is that it can do that your current hero's or moments or tp2 cant? nada hell the mogul in it limited ram can do bout everything the droid can do,lol

I think people are getting too spoiled and worked up for nothing.. its all good.. but im not gonna switch from sprint for another phone.. again. cause just like wm i miss it and come back..
Old 01-11-2010, 06:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
true they cant!!!.

I just find it funny people are all like man sprint suck a ces.. no hd2 or nexus etc.. blah blah..

So freakn what..if u want that phone leave sprint and go to t-mobile.lol

sprint im sure has some things in the works that nobody knows about.. just sit back and enjoy your phone.. i mean. outside of the screen size of these 2. really what is that it can do that your current hero's or moments or tp2 cant? nada hell the mogul in it limited ram can do bout everything the droid can do,lol

I think people are getting too spoiled and worked up for nothing.. its all good.. but im not gonna switch from sprint for another phone.. again. cause just like wm i miss it and come back..
Have you seen any videos of that HD2? It's the fastest smartphone on the market right now. And it's about to be on the cheapest carrier, with the fastest 3G.

Incidentally- T-Mobile makes no restrictions about tethering. They just straight up allow it, and there is no 5 gig limit either. Well, at least I have heard that is how it is from everyone I know that has T-Mobile and I can't find anything on their website that says otherwise...
Old 01-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

nah they have the cap too.. I asked when i signed up for tmobile in dec.. but prolly just shy away and let people do what they want til they see the network bog down.then they might say something..

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion