PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Themes ~

hey berry addicts !

where is a good place for HQ blackberry tour themes FREE is best
Old 10-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Re: Themes ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
hey berry addicts !

where is a good place for HQ blackberry tour themes FREE is best
crackberry.com has a ton and it stays fresh over there alot of traffic and all the theme creator are on top of their stuff. blackberryos.com is cool also and has a good selections of themes, mainly hotrodding operating systems over there.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Threadstarter

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yea and most of the themes on both of them sites are pay to use
Old 10-18-2009, 10:31 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; BOLT/1.500) AppleWebKit/530+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/530.17)

Well spork you won't find a website with a hundred percent free themes for blackberrys. I know we might be uses to ppcgeek's theme section where everything is free. But at crackberry half the themes are free and the other half are premium(paid). My opinion some of the free themes are pretty good. I use the 7icons precision theme which is free. Also I have a fine selection of wallpapers. Bottom line there no website loaded with totally free themes for blackberrys. Unless you make them...

edit: here a few thats free and pretty cool...

Free Blackberry Theme: pure.system II_ http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...tem-ii-334777/

iGlass 3GS for 9630 (Free)_ http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/ig...0-free-340999/

Minimal v2.1 for tour *FREE*_ http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/mi...r-free-303786/

Free Simple Blackish Theme_ http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...-theme-324884/

FREE!!!! POW-MIA (Hidden today w/ weather icon & Extras)_ http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...extras-340714/

Last edited by info[]box1; 10-19-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted

blackberry3.com

i get all mine from there :]
im on the rainbow smoke right now

If someone helps you,click the "THANKS" button!
Or consider donating to chef or your rom!
Old 10-21-2009, 12:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BBTour

YANKEEFAN01 is a n00b

Elicite has some good ones, and crackberry for the older phones has some awesome ones, still haven't found one for the tour I absolutely love tho :/
Old 10-22-2009, 05:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEEFAN01 View Post
Elicite has some good ones, and crackberry for the older phones has some awesome ones, still haven't found one for the tour I absolutely love tho :/
Would you like one made up?
Old 10-23-2009, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
Would you like one made up?

uhh yes!

the rainbow theme for the tour maybe?
im using it on my bold from att but thats a work phone.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I love NATEMZ's ProV3 You can have it any color has hidden today and weather slot and runs supersmooth no lag. Especially with the new Sprint OS. The best feature is the locked bottom keys for quick, low profile, access to Messages, calendar, browser, options and profiles. lets you put whatever floats in the normal 6 slots and leaves plenty of screen realestate for wallpaper. Then I use a program called magicicon and reconfigure my fav icons to match the theme so when they are on the front page its all good. You can find it at crackberry under the 9600 themes forum.. search for NATEMZ. On the screen the two outside apps are mobipocket and poynt which are not skinned by the theme, I skinned them with magicicon the other apps are skinned by the theme. The wallpaper is mine not the themes.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry