PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Tour 9630 & Bold 9650|Leaked OS: 5.0.0.975

Quote:
Originally Posted by wudstock54 View Post
What would be the advantages of a hybrid?
Info and facemob
Will be the one to sell you on hybrids they got me onboard when insisted in would never!

BrennB
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.975 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Increase all around performance. Hybrids consist of the best files hand picked from other *latest OSs. *Customized OS
Got Ya. Thanks.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

info my partner in crime!

Old 10-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™
Threadstarter

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.975 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI
Quote:
Originally Posted by wudstock54 View Post
What would be the advantages of a hybrid?
Info and facemob
Will be the one to sell you on hybrids they got me onboard when insisted in would never!
Brenn those was the days. You had me cracking up in the bbm group. You was like "I'm not going leak or hybrid etc etc" loll.. I remember when you first loaded leak 5.0.0.230, that was a major step for you...loll

Facemob you remember those days right.?.loll

*Back on subject this leak is great for the Tour..!!
Old 10-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yeah then I couldn't stop trying new ones....ohbthe stress there is always something better...intact I'm seriously thinking I'm going to load this even though I just vowed a few posts up that I wasn't!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™
Threadstarter

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI
Yeah then I couldn't stop trying new ones....ohbthe stress there is always something better...intact I'm seriously thinking I'm going to load this even though I just vowed a few posts up that I wasn't!
Dat'a'Gurl..That is the spirit..loll

You won't regret it, try it for the sake of the .975 radio. You know what I mean..?
Old 10-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Still a Geek

Ok ok. Downloading. Geese you're hard on me! LOL
Old 10-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Ok ok. Downloading. Geese you're hard on me! LOL
Try it, you'll like it!
Old 10-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Still a Geek

Fueling up huh? I'm trying to convince my guy to put it on his tour also...we'll see maybe by next week after I've been running a week on the Bold..
Old 10-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

info are you in the group?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry