PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[UPDATE] Disable Front facing keys during sleep

****THIS IS ONLY FOR NAND****

I have a .zip update which will disable the front facing buttons (call, windows, back, end) buttons during sleep . So that only the power button will awake the device .

To install:

Copy the attached zip file to the ROOT of your SDCARD

1. Boot into recovery by pressing down on the power button the instant you see the blue LK screen. Right after the "TouchPro2" splash screen.

2. Select "Apply update from sdcard"

3. Select "DisableFrontKeysDuringSleep.zip" and install

4. After install reboot phone. Any problems just post in this thread
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisableFrontKeysDuringSleep.zip (125.2 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elesbb; 02-03-2012 at 06:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [UPDATE] Disable Front facing keys during sleep

lol, you really like having those front buttons disabled for wake.

Most (if not all) native devices wake with the front buttons being pressed. At least it's Android and we have the source so it can be fixed!
Old 02-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
lol, you really like having those front buttons disabled for wake.
Yes , yes i do

Quote:
Most (if not all) native devices wake with the front buttons being pressed. At least it's Android and we have the source so it can be fixed!
Seems kinda dumb if you ask me xP

I keep my phone in my pocket , screen facing my leg , along with the buttons facing my leg . I set something on my lap , press against a wall , carry something heavy , or even just being active and carrying firewood to my dads truck caused the screen to come on . I checked the logcat and found that my screen was on 60% of the time it was in my pocket xP and my battery was at like 20 percent and its not even 12 pm yet
Old 08-01-2012, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

boneskid1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Just installed nand omgb on a spare touch pro2 and saw this thread, the update helps me so much. props to you sir.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2