PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 11:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

gface2k is keeping up the good workgface2k is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Yes it's true. Sound is here

[ACL], Thanx for the hard work I just donated to PHH and I guess thats the only person since no one else thats been working on this has a donation button.

If you ever get a donation button, I'll make sure to donate. I was just about to get the Epic 4G but I wasn't convinced since I just got a huge Plasma to watch my team, the New England Patriots. Now my phone has a OS that is actually wort the money I spent on it.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Thanks!
http://glemsom.users.anapnea.net/and...htc-msm-linux/
Old 08-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

fukxou is a n00b

Thanks! The hissing sound is too annoying at the moment going back to last zimage.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:41 AM
DarkLight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I feel like the little pig that cried 'Wee Wee Weeee' all the way home! I don't even notice the hissing/static until I put it up to my ear because I keep it in a holster on my belt. Woo hoo!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

jeneric is a n00b

I have been watching the irc logs for a few months now, thank you everyone for all of your hard work.

It looks like this is getting close to being what I said I wanted in the bounty thread. With so many people working on this project I am not sure who I would donate to.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Just updated and booted into Android. I'm kind of unimpressed by the default sounds for things. I expected something more than what I heard, and I like some of the default WinMo sounds better. At least they can be changed.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
Just updated and booted into Android. I'm kind of unimpressed by the default sounds for things. I expected something more than what I heard, and I like some of the default WinMo sounds better. At least they can be changed.
Put your ringtones on the SD card and Android should find them. Found mine and am using my ringtones.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

phantom92 is becoming a great contributor

holy wtf!!!!... Cant wait for the next build.. at least were progressing... were on our way to victory =D>
Old 08-26-2010, 12:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jdr00ejr is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to jdr00ejr

So very excited. I'll be watching with even more baited breath for a new clean install with the sound bugs worked out. This was the only thing keeping me from running Android nonstop on my phone instead of WinMo.

~~~~~~~~~
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not on thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." ~Proverbs 3:5-6
Old 08-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

heck ya. !!!once we get a fully working android.. sound camera etc.. I think alot of folks will be sooo happy.. I dont get an upgrade til dec.. and then I might even hold off if we get android perfected on our tp2.. etc..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2