PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2 and THE Moment. tp2_4sale
Carrier: THE NOW NETWORK

ps3evader is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How can we help developing

how can everyone else on here help out the developers or help to develop a working build?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: How can we help developing

Good idea... I say next we try to get the audio working than start working on the inner tweaks "gps, messaging, ringtones, etc"...

However, i'll be pissed if Android gets video ringtones before us daily WinMo users get'm lol..

Old 03-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

By answering other peoples questions so the devs don't have to and then they spend more time on fixing things.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:18 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yeah alot of us sit hours a day answering pretty much the same stuff all day. I have learned alot so far though and it's been fun!! just glad we have our own home now!!!

Never thought I would prefer a phone without sound over Windows lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: uscc

dfgas is just getting started

wish i knew what was wrong with mine, was on the phone last night with my GF and android crashed and restarted the gui on me.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2 and THE Moment. tp2_4sale
Carrier: THE NOW NETWORK
Threadstarter

ps3evader is just getting started

wsh i knew linux
Old 03-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3evader
wsh i knew linux
if you knew linux i doubt you would be here. you would hate anything windows.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Esazi is just getting started

Well, apart from answering questions, is there any other way we can help? Would the developers like us to create a list of problems that we come up with, or note things that work for us?
I feel like just answering questions isn't enough. But if that's what will help, I shall do my best.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 & HTC HD2
Carrier: Verizon & T-Mobile

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight

Yeah all that will happen if you post what does or does not work will clutter this thread up even more so than it already is and we already have allot of people that do that. I am sure Pippy and Civic know what does or does not work with there builds and are working on fixing/ enabling the features. I think that the thing that everyone has to do before posting anything (really in any thread, not just this one) is take the time and read through the entire thread to catch up on what has or has not been mentioned already. I know it is allot of reading sometime, how ever if everyone does not take the time to catch up and read though the thread, its just going to get even longer and longer and really be ridiculous for anyone to even find anything that is actually relevant to getting this to work. I just think that if you want to help out and have knowledge that has not been posted already, go ahead and post it if you think it will really help with the Dev or troubleshooting possible problems, otherwise just help answer some of the noob questions that have been posted over and over and over (I would just say to ignore them but if we do that they will just continue to ask)
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk
Old 03-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Almost a VIP

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

The main goal is get everything working then go for the smaller things like bugs and making sure all the apps work. Basically hold off on reporting bugs till the devs ask for them and just play with what we have for now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2