PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ready for everyday use?

I had a my vogue sitting around so I decided to put Android on it and really see what it is like with all working features. It is version 1.6 but everything does work. I have been using it for the last 2 days and my TP2 might just stay in my drawer until Android is completed for it or if I am able to sell it now and be ready to buy the Supersonic when it is released.

I am know an Android fan! I have been using a WM phone since the release of the 6600 and I must say I am ready to jump ship. There is just something fun about Android that WM just lacks and WM7 phones just don't look like they are bringing anything ground breaking to us.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:58 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: Ready for everyday use?

what people are also forgetting (unless i read right over it) is that since you have to run from your sd card, you cant have your phone plugged into your cpu to be read as a mass storage device. i use android about 50% of the time now, but when i need to pull something from my storage card, i have to reboot. kind of a hastle at school.

Help Me Help You

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2