PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 03:19 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®
Threadstarter

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Android updates: one file downloads and help thread (UPDATE 03.21.2010)

New link added to megaupload to post 1.

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 03-22-2010 at 03:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

r3v0 is a n00b

awesome, thanks nice work.
For people like me this is GREAT. i dont stalk the forums everyday for updates only on here every 3-4 weeks (usually when a new update rom comes out). So a single package with all the updates packed in helps, saves me time from goig through every post looking at whats new and what i need to do.

THANKS
Old 03-22-2010, 04:26 PM
V.I.P
Threadstarter

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v0 View Post
awesome, thanks nice work.
For people like me this is GREAT. i dont stalk the forums everyday for updates only on here every 3-4 weeks (usually when a new update rom comes out). So a single package with all the updates packed in helps, saves me time from goig through every post looking at whats new and what i need to do.

THANKS
Glad you enjoy.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm beginning to like this thread alot better. It's good to have the OP involved in his own thread.

I applaud Mr Pippy for all his contributions but it's too bad he doesn't contribute at all to the actual thread (esp if you ask for donations).
Old 03-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I'm beginning to like this thread alot better. It's good to have the OP involved in his own thread.

I applaud Mr Pippy for all his contributions but it's too bad he doesn't contribute at all to the actual thread (esp if you ask for donations).
He is the one that got data working. He is all behind the scenes making the screen better. Making the sound work. Then he has us helping each other out with installing.

Trying to make the stuff and helping the noobs install it would eat up too much of his time when he could spend it fixing things.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
He is the one that got data working. He is all behind the scenes making the screen better. Making the sound work. Then he has us helping each other out with installing.

Trying to make the stuff and helping the noobs install it would eat up too much of his time when he could spend it fixing things.
I do applaud him. I do think he deserves it. But I just wish he would give some updates even if it is just information. I think that thread got out of control partly because there was so much speculation. My main point is that it's good to have the OP involved in his own thread.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:35 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

I couldn't agree more.

Also, making it simple is good. Everything you need is within one file!
Old 03-22-2010, 06:15 PM
V.I.P
Threadstarter

Glad you enjoy it guys. Without Pip, we wouldn't be where we are. Without Civic, we wouldnt be where we are. Without the guys in the IRC, we wouldn't be where we are. Anyone else that's helped.

However, I just give out the final product. I do have some Linux knowledge, especially with Ubuntu so I have some background but I am by no means developing anything new into the equation.

And yes, I do reply to my threads daily.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:16 PM
V.I.P
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post

I guess someone needs to make it easy and that's why I do it.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:21 PM
V.I.P
Threadstarter

Quote:
I do applaud him. I do think he deserves it. But I just wish he would give some updates even if it is just information. I think that thread got out of control partly because there was so much speculation. My main point is that it's good to have the OP involved in his own thread.
He seems like a quiet person, he don't say alot in IRC either and I am on 24/7 on my Linux box. However, could be because he is working hard.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2