PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 RHOD400 Who's got the best Startup.txt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfre/\k View Post
This is to anyone with an opinion on the "startup.txt" file used WITHOUT the startup utility.

So I'm trying to become more dependent on the Android side of the TP2 and there is alot of different opinions on different startup.txt files out there... Personally I've had a few conversations with arrrghhh over on xda on the subject and it looks like you have the same exact hardware as me (yay ).

So any ideas? here is my current:

Code:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off force_cdma=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=2 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800 rel_path=andboot hw3d.force=1 north_am_dialing=1 physkeyboard=rhod400"
boot
Well you have some deprecated stuff in there, but it doesn't really hurt anything the kernel would just ignore it. Is there something wrong...? I guess I don't get why you think we can improve the startup.txt

So I modified your entries so dupes/deprecated stuff is gone.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

After some random and inexplicable technical difficulties, I seem to be back up and running. I'm not sure if I'll ever know what knocked me out of the game... so long as it never happens again!

thanks to all who tried to help me diagnose! Group hug?

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
After some random and inexplicable technical difficulties, I seem to be back up and running. I'm not sure if I'll ever know what knocked me out of the game... so long as it never happens again!

thanks to all who tried to help me diagnose! Group hug?
lol, that's going to bug me dude. I hate not knowing why crap wasn't working. Seemed to be user-error tho, no offense
Old 11-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

lol, I have no idea how all I did was copy my contents back to my card after a clean format. Never felt so rejected by my phone before, 2 days without Andro was hell lol!
Old 11-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Post Master General

Umm, where the heck is Reef? I havent seen him actually post in here in over a month it seems?! Did he abandon the thread?
Old 11-17-2010, 04:46 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Umm, where the heck is Reef? I havent seen him actually post in here in over a month it seems?! Did he abandon the thread?
Eh, I think he's focusing his attention on his GalaxyS... I keep hopin to get some info from him so I can try to continue the BLAZN legacy
Old 11-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Post Master General

New issue: wont let me download anything from market. Progress bar just spins endlessly.

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2010, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
New issue: wont let me download anything from market. Progress bar just spins endlessly.

I've been having strange issues with D/L'ing stuff today myself, maybe Sprint's system is acting strange, maybe cuz of the storms/high winds the east coast got nailed with yesterday and today?
Old 11-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Post Master General

Yeah not sure what the issue is. Hope it's not more operator error lol.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:21 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

where can i download the latest blzn edition? also what is the latest edition available?

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps