PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
I want to bump this question... anyone know?
Well I put Android within a folder, so I don't get any of these folders at my root... I think you can move the Titanium Backup folder, but I haven't tried it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey does anybody know is coming out today or tomorrow because I know in one of reefer's post he said either thursday or friday
Old 09-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Hey does anybody know is coming out today or tomorrow because I know in one of reefer's post he said either thursday or friday
Dude be patient... if he said thurs OR friday... give him that range at least to get it to us. We ALL want daily/hourly updates but none of us is doing any of the work of debugging, compiling, building ect... so we wait.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Well I put Android within a folder, so I don't get any of these folders at my root... I think you can move the Titanium Backup folder, but I haven't tried it.
You've been thanked, I just moved all android related folders and files into the Andboot folder and I'll see what happens next time I fire up haret.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincibleliving View Post
dude be patient... If he said thurs or friday... Give him that range at least to get it to us. We all want daily/hourly updates but none of us is doing any of the work of debugging, compiling, building ect... So we wait.

post #1 updated

STILL WORKING ON BLAZN!! Found a pretty bad bug.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

butler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good work
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/16] FRX01 FINAL!

What's this FRX stuff?
Old 09-16-2010, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler360 View Post
What's this FRX stuff?
Thats the actual version. Before it was FRX00A (ALPHA)- FRX00B (RC1+RC2).... now we are on FRX01(Final)

Last edited by Reefermattness; 09-16-2010 at 10:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bit1 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks Reefer! Would you recommend a complete reinstall and format of the SD Card or just overwrite the current files on the SDcard with the current build for best results?
Old 09-16-2010, 10:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bit1 View Post
Thanks Reefer! Would you recommend a complete reinstall and format of the SD Card or just overwrite the current files on the SDcard with the current build for best results?
You're always gonna get the absolute best results with a SD card format, but its not completely necessary. This new package includes both kernel updates, and system updates, so its not just 1 file you would need to swap. If youre gonna do it the shortcut way, then you need to make sure you delete your data.img file, your cache folder. Then replace your zimage, modules, and system.ext2 files with the new ones. If youre using a cab uninstall/reinstall then make sure your cache folder and andboot folder are deleted after the uninstall!

Last edited by Reefermattness; 09-16-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bit1 View Post
Well it shouldn't require a complete reformat of the card, but I would delete the old build. If you reuse anything, just be sure you delete the old data.img.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps