PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; MSM Build/MASTER) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Once you go Blazin, you never go back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/20.2463; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Thanks for the reply....but Sim is out & Im checkin force CDMA. I now have data on boot but it starts in landscape and suddenly resets about 5-10 s after the initial unlock off of boot. Gonna dl the standard build, erase all android related items from storage card, hard reset device to start completely clean and try again.

APN settings for VZW?? I have searched the entire thread and FAQ and have tried everything it says.........so non blazn build, fresh dl, fresh device HR.......Ill try again.
Alright I am n the club......Love the Froyo!

Did as I said in above quote. Erased all the old and started new, including hard reseting my device for gits & shiggles. Removed Sim card, DLed the Reference build .rar and unzipped to SD.......BOOM data on first boot attempt! No apn, no search for network......Just loaded right up.

Thanks to natemcnutty for the recc. to try the ref .rar. I really like the Blazn theme better so I am gonna DL the blazn .rar and see if I can get same results...

Thanks again!
Glad you were able to get it going. I would save the startup.txt before you wipe and load the BLAZN version. If BLAZN doesn't work out of the gate, then try swapping the startup.txt. It is very possible the OC isn't the right frequency for your chip or something like that.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
@InvincibleLiving

Thanks for all the help yesterday finally got Android up and running with full data connections. I'm loving it so far trying to manage and get the best out of the battery life but still find myself carrying a charger with me all day. Look forward to new developments within this project.
Awesome, just asked how you were liking the build in another thread... shoulda checked here first. Glad you're up and running, it's a great feeling when you finally get it, aint it?! lol

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj19 View Post
In winmo call your voicemail
turn on the speakerphone
put in your password and just let the voicemail system talk
while that is going on boot android (you will still her talking during the first half of the android boot)
once android has completed booting you will hear a hissing sound coming from the speaker but don't worry it will go away
to make it go away launch any app that has sound once the first sound plays the hissing sound goes away and viola open TiKL and you can now be heard loud and clear.
Does this trick do anything for other voice operated apps like voice dial/search ect? Just curious (and hopeful lol)

Thanks for sharing this dope tip!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by wud_e View Post
Awesome Thanks!
Hey np, did the defaut.txt work for you?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; MSM Build/MASTER) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Once you go Blazin, you never go back.
...Dude you misspelled B-L-A... it doesnt even rhyme like that... ooooh.... nvm
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

In call volume control and noise cancel mic fixed!!

Kernel for you hardcore testers, will make a full new build when the fixes are pushed to main! (in the next day or 2)

http://reefermattness.scepterr.info/...20workingk.zip

Control In Call Sound (IN CALL ONLY)
htc_hw.call_vol=x
x can be 0-5, 0 lowest and 5 loudest obviously. Default level is 5.

Last edited by Reefermattness; 09-09-2010 at 03:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/20.2463; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness
In call volume control and noise cancel mic fixed!!

Kernel for you hardcore testers, will make a full new build when the fixes are pushed to main! (in the next day or 2)

http://reefermattness.scepterr.info/...20workingk.zip

Control In Call Sound (IN CALL ONLY)
htc_hw.call_vol=x
x can be 0-5, 0 lowest and 5 loudest obviously. Default level is 5.
Great news Reef! Thanks for updating those of us who don't have time to read through the irc logs. Any ideas on what they are focusing on next?
Old 09-09-2010, 03:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post

Great news Reef! Thanks for updating those of us who don't have time to read through the irc logs. Any ideas on what they are focusing on next?

It wasn't in the IRC logs anyways. This is a little bit more private work. I think ACL is still working on NAND and HW3D, they are still mucking about with the camera stuff.... I believe the LEDs for the keyboard are being worked on as well, and possibly headphone issues.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Awesome, just asked how you were liking the build in another thread... shoulda checked here first. Glad you're up and running, it's a great feeling when you finally get it, aint it?! lol
Loving it so far!!! Everything runs smooth and quick in comparison too Windows in my opinion. With all the data connections working I'm able to whip through the Market, Web, and texting while having no real issues. The battery is what is being a huge issue right now but I have my laptop with me all day so just carry the USB cord for quick charges. I look forward to more releases in the future and will post any problems and try to be as helpful to new flashers as you have been.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps