PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 06:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

sugosugita is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wow adjust your brightness!

people.....wow. If your TP2 android is anything like mine it came with the brightness set on about 40%. When you adjust that baby up to 100% it SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!

try it it's got insane brightness.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: wow adjust your brightness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugosugita View Post
people.....wow. If your TP2 android is anything like mine it came with the brightness set on about 40%. When you adjust that baby up to 100% it SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!

try it it's got insane brightness.
Yea, I did that... and watched my fully-charged battery die in like 2 hours

Keep it where it is if you're concerned about battery life. If not, enjoy the brightness!
Old 03-11-2010, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 & HTC HD2
Carrier: Verizon & T-Mobile

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight

Yes I noticed that awhile ago .... I did adjust it myself, however I am sure it influences your battery life in a major negative way.
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk
Old 03-11-2010, 06:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

sugosugita is just getting started

since my screen turns off when i'm not using the phone, I'm not super worried about battery life....but hey, to each his or her own.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

MilwaukeeBrewers is a n00b

yea it shines and looks very nice with the brightness. but the battery life SMH
Old 03-11-2010, 07:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugosugita View Post
since my screen turns off when i'm not using the phone, I'm not super worried about battery life....but hey, to each his or her own.
heh, well battery life is already short using this, so let us know how that works for you in the long run...
Old 03-11-2010, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Um....Why is this in the Android section?

Anyway, I always keep my brightness set to 80% and I have no problem going through the day without my battery dying. I do not know how people use there device with the auto adjust feature. It is waaaaaaay to dark imo.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman
Um....Why is this in the Android section?

Anyway, I always keep my brightness set to 80% and I have no problem going through the day without my battery dying. I do not know how people use there device with the auto adjust feature. It is waaaaaaay to dark imo.
for people who dont know you can change your brightness in android.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2