PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android On TP2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   [ v1.2 ] Calkulin's Stripped ROMs for Android - DualBOOT - 6.5 & 6.1 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113402)

sliverr7x 03-08-2010 09:24 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
you dont need activesync just use google gmail account and all of your contacts and info will be synced if data is working on this

Biggzz 03-08-2010 09:27 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sliverr7x (Post 1616340)
you dont need activesync just use google gmail account and all of your contacts and info will be synced if data is working on this

what about using device as storage when plugged into pc for file transfer?

info[]box1 03-08-2010 09:32 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggzz (Post 1616345)
what about using device as storage when plugged into pc for file transfer?

Use window mobile device center...

Calkulin 03-08-2010 09:33 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecker (Post 1616254)
Calk, this rom is so fast and snappy. I wish it had Activesync and I would use it--any way to install activesync? I doubt it.. thought i'd ask

Activesync is there, just the shortcut was never created. But why would you want to use it anyways?

rushco 03-08-2010 09:39 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calkulin (Post 1616367)
Activesync is there, just the shortcut was never created. But why would you want to use it anyways?

Because it is fast and snappy and that user can install what he wants and keep it fast and snappy.

Calkulin 03-08-2010 10:01 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
Reuploaded to disable auto sensing backlight because that was causing the backlight in Android to not shut off, so if you downloaded before this post, redown if you have the backlight issue or use a registry editor to disable this reg key

HKCU\Control Panel\Backlight
LightDetectOn=0

info[]box1 03-08-2010 10:22 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calkulin (Post 1616441)
Reuploaded to disable auto sensing backlight because that was causing the backlight in Android to not shut off, so if you downloaded before this post, redown if you have the backlight issue or use a registry editor to disable this reg key

HKCU\Control Panel\Backlight
LightDetectOn=0

Re-Downloading now I was just about to launch.

ecker 03-08-2010 10:46 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rushco (Post 1616386)
Because it is fast and snappy and that user can install what he wants and keep it fast and snappy.

i'm saying-- this rom would be the best WINMO rom. it is fast and snappy in WINMO-- i just need to set up my exchange server in WINMO.. but im' still gonna play with Android :P

ps3evader 03-08-2010 10:57 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
there is no screen settings therefore in android the backlight is always on.

ps3evader 03-08-2010 11:36 PM

Re: [ ROM ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 29MB :-)
 
what does this do for us.
what is the purpose of having the stripped rom.
also can we boot from internal storage.
can we use the internal storage for android


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0