PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android On TP2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113373)

00_MACKIE_00 03-13-2010 09:54 PM

Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

[QUOTE=neilson;1628542]Sounds like external audio as well as BT(with A2DP) are very close to being a reality. I would have to think that by the end of tonight, we'll have a new build with at least 1(if not both) of those functions operational.[/QUOTE

dude not cool pulling bits and pieces together to form this comment.

neilson 03-13-2010 10:02 PM

People need something to hope for, and snarky/sarcastic comments aren't the answer. If the irc chat is saying it's coming together, then it's obviously further along then getting the camera to work(which nobody is talking about because it's not something high on the radar at this moment).

You gotta believe that the good news is coming much sooner then later.

x10guy 03-13-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilson (Post 1628571)
People need something to hope for, and snarky/sarcastic comments aren't the answer. If the irc chat is saying it's coming together, then it's obviously further along then getting the camera to work(which nobody is talking about because it's not something high on the radar at this moment).

You gotta believe that the good news is coming much sooner then later.

I hope you are right because what is worse than snarky/sarcastic comments are bad TP2 Android release predictions that get everyone's hopes up too high. LOL!

kaos 03-13-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandDragon (Post 1628225)
Thanks to those who said they used a 4GB SD card. Sux my 8GB card is just sitting around but great I'm starting to play with Android!!
This is so awesome!!!!
Thanks again to those who help others!!!!!

id try reformatting it .
my 16gb works fine...

dishe 03-13-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilson (Post 1628099)
From the IRC chat:

What channel is this in? On Freenode?

kawaiius 03-13-2010 11:37 PM

Yea they are talkin audio and what not in the IRC channel..dunno if it will be released tonight though...would be pretty awesome though.

Deimoss 03-13-2010 11:50 PM

Would be great to test a beta build w/ external sound, I'm sure it'll be released when its out of alpha testing

kawaiius 03-13-2010 11:58 PM

Yea there are alot of great minds in the channel..i dont think it will be too too much longer.

acbyrd 03-14-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaiius (Post 1628812)
Yea there are alot of great minds in the channel..i dont think it will be too too much longer.

I could be doing something wrong but those great minds are awful quiet in there now lol, only a few users chatting. Am I not seeing something, or do I not have a correct command in or sumthing?

00_MACKIE_00 03-14-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acbyrd (Post 1628947)
I could be doing something wrong but those great minds are awful quiet in there now lol, only a few users chatting. Am I not seeing something, or do I not have a correct command in or sumthing?

+1 . Been on it all day, not sure where the others are getting their info.

Wish people wouldnt pass along info from the IRC channel to this thread and cause alot of traffic that's not needed. When Pippy has more goodies, post 1 will be updated to reflect that.

Not trying to be an a'hole or nothin. just sayin'

I am excited that we have came this far, if you asked me a month ago if we would have data and wifi and phone working, my answer woulda been no and your nuts lol