PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starling100 View Post
Sorry, I'm new on debugging.

Are these commands enough after I connected USB and ADB?

adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt
adb logcat -b main -v time>app.log
adb logcat -b radio -v time> radio.log
Allow me to make some slight modifications. dmesg looks fine.

adb logcat -v time -d > app.log
adb logcat -b radio -v time -d > radio.log

The -d will stop logcat when it's done. I also added spaces, I can't remember if they're required or not.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: RHOD100
Carrier: GSM

starling100 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Allow me to make some slight modifications. dmesg looks fine.

adb logcat -v time -d > app.log
adb logcat -b radio -v time -d > radio.log

The -d will stop logcat when it's done. I also added spaces, I can't remember if they're required or not.
OK, after 2 times reboot with my terrible USB cable.
I got several logs for debugging MIC issues. Hope it's helpful for you.

Last edited by starling100; 12-14-2011 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starling100 View Post
OK, after 2 times reboot and my terrible USB cable.
I got several logs for debugging MIC issues. Hope it's helpful for you.
hey did you try the light sensor and prox ? this dmesg is really short and doesnt show much activity when it comes to LS and prox

There is something wrong with your setup.

12-15 01:01:47.530 E/lights ( 122): write_int failed to open /dbgfs/micropklt_dbg/auto_backlight

This does not exist on my code. Did you modify the sensors ?

EDIT: I see, you are using haret libs. I'm going to let you know this only once. I don't support hacked setups. It makes it impossible to troubleshoot and delays progress. So if you want to help, you have to use what we put out. Plain and simple. Or else your bugs will be mistaken for something else and we end up loosing time.

So please, fix your setup or wait until a final release.

Last edited by [ACL]; 12-14-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod100)
Carrier: O2-CZ

milda25 is a n00b

Quote:
Can you at least try it...? ACL and I are in the dark here, we don't have GSM service, or RHOD100's. So we're leaning heavily on you folks to sort this out... Thanks.
I tried set the parameter ro.telephony.default_network on value 1 and:
1) using task 29 clean my phone (Extra Lite Energy Rom + FRX7.1 before - it's my daily phone)
2) flash rhodimg.nbh from sdcard
3) flash recovery.img using fastboot
4) install update using recovery from zip with build.prop/ro.telephony.default_network = 1 inside
5) boot into OMGB
6) reboot to recovery and install gapps
7) boot back OMGB
and ....
still no signal
Logs are probably useless, correct?
Old 12-14-2011, 02:01 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milda25 View Post
I tried set the parameter ro.telephony.default_network on value 1 and:
1) using task 29 clean my phone (Extra Lite Energy Rom + FRX7.1 before - it's my daily phone)
2) flash rhodimg.nbh from sdcard
3) flash recovery.img using fastboot
4) install update using recovery from zip with build.prop/ro.telephony.default_network = 1 inside
5) boot into OMGB
6) reboot to recovery and install gapps
7) boot back OMGB
and ....
still no signal
Logs are probably useless, correct?
I don't get why some are working great and others not at all.

I would think the APN configuration would only apply to data/MMS, but have you configured an APN for your provider?
Old 12-14-2011, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

milda25 is a n00b

Quote:
I don't get why some are working great and others not at all.

I would think the APN configuration would only apply to data/MMS, but have you configured an APN for your provider?
Yes, my APNs are configurated automatically and correct, but of course - no data Automatic time providing network is also functional.
Now I tried SIM card from my wife, she using Vodafone, but same result - APNs were configurated, timesynchro OK, but no signal
Old 12-14-2011, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Yes, my APNs are configurated automatically and correct, but of course - no data Automatic time providing network is also functional.
Now I tried SIM card from my wife, she using Vodafone, but same result - APNs were configurated, timesynchro OK, but no signal
i have no gsm service so i cant diagnose of fix this. I guess we will need to compare the rhod100 successful radio logs vs the unsuccessful logs.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

milda25 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
i have no gsm service so i cant diagnose of fix this. I guess we will need to compare the rhod100 successful radio logs vs the unsuccessful logs.
Understand, it's hard to find the issue. May I send some actuall logs or have you any older from me posted on XDA? Reference logs with success connect to network could be from Starling100, correct?
Old 12-14-2011, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

milda25 is a n00b

One finding: As I already wrote I have no signal on my Rhod100, but some registration to network is done (autoconfig APN and so on). Now I'm found during my play with OMGB without signal I have incomming call from my wife (oops ). In her phone she heared that my phone is inaccessibilited. In our country operator (provider) always sending SMS about missed call if the called phone is off (power off/out of signal). In this case no SMS about missed call has been send. It probably means, that my operator think I'm online, even if I'm not. May be help you ...
Old 12-14-2011, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
One finding: As I already wrote I have no signal on my Rhod100, but some registration to network is done (autoconfig APN and so on). Now I'm found during my play with OMGB without signal I have incomming call from my wife (oops ). In her phone she heared that my phone is inaccessibilited. In our country operator (provider) always sending SMS about missed call if the called phone is off (power off/out of signal). In this case no SMS about missed call has been send. It probably means, that my operator think I'm online, even if I'm not. May be help you ...
Try switching into airplane then reboot(when switching to airplane mode it doesn't actually switch until you restart) then after you restart switch back to airplane off reboot (same as above) it worked for me when I was having issues don't know if its related I'm on sprint rhod400

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development