PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 04:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan/Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

babcocca is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (Latest version 1.2.3) - 400/500 Only

Mmmm.. now that I know the phone is locked.. I put a ticket in because the R3 version of the unlocker wont unlock the 0072 spl. Any ideas while I wait for a response?
Old 11-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babcocca View Post
Mmmm.. now that I know the phone is locked.. I put a ticket in because the R3 version of the unlocker wont unlock the 0072 spl. Any ideas while I wait for a response?
Sorry, I edited my last post. You can only unlock once, unless they take pity on you.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

this is going completely OT fellas. Lets get back to business.

Its really weird. Some of yall cant boot, while others use it as a daily phone. Need to see wtf is going on. Arrgg had a good point about the radio versions. Wonder if all the successful users are using the latests Verizon radio even on the rhod400. I'm on a 400 fairly stable, but gps appears to be more stable on the new radio so it may be worth a try.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

SprintUserHTC is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post

Its really weird. Some of yall cant boot, while others use it as a daily phone. Need to see wtf is going on. Arrgg had a good point about the radio versions. Wonder if all the successful users are using the latests Verizon radio even on the rhod400. I'm on a 400 fairly stable, but gps appears to be more stable on the new radio so it may be worth a try.
Just to chime in, I've been using 1.2.2 for about a week on the 2.37 VZ Radio with my RHOD400. Only issues worth mentioning are a few reboots, slow wakeups here and there, and the fact that the phone doesn't ring most of the time (same issue when I was on FRX06+). So far, it has been much faster and more stable than FRX7.1. No issues with GPS either. Thanks ACL!

Last edited by SprintUserHTC; 11-21-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:

Running newest vz radio here RHOD 400

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited by vzihome; 11-22-2011 at 12:59 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintUserHTC View Post
Just to chime in, I've been using 1.2.2 for about a week on the 2.35 VZ Radio with my RHOD400. Only issues worth mentioning are a few reboots, slow wakeups here and there, and the fact that the phone doesn't ring most of the time (same issue when I was on FRX06+). So far, it has been much faster and more stable than FRX7.1. No issues with GPS either. Thanks ACL!
FYI, 2.37 is the newest radio from VZ. 2.32 from Sprint. I'm on 2.37..
Old 11-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

SprintUserHTC is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
FYI, 2.37 is the newest radio from VZ. 2.32 from Sprint. I'm on 2.37..
Sorry, 2.37 is what I should've written. I looked at the radio thread here and saw 2.35 and assumed that was it. Post edited. Thanks

Last edited by SprintUserHTC; 11-21-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:40 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:

I had radio unlocked my TP2 to be able to use domestic carrier SIM cards while state-side. I figured that contributed to the situation I ran into.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 11-22-2011, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
I had radio unlocked my TP2 to be able to use domestic carrier SIM cards while state-side. I figured that contributed to the situation I ran into.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Ahh sim support is still not working. Could be part of the reason if the ril gos crazy trying to connect when there is no support for it. lol. If you boot without a sim and everything is fine and dandy, then that was your issue.

Radio wise i'm not sure. I figured since the really stable testers have latest vz radio then that will be the recommended setup, but i'll continue to to support the latest sprint as well just so i can avoid a torrent of emails from the noob gang.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

nice to see NAND getting some Android love for the TP2's!

I keep inching closer to breaking out my TP2 for Android just to give to a family member (in place of an iTrash Crapple device) for Music/Movies/Games/TXT...

Got off sprint and couldn't be happier, take the $10 fee and shove it!

That being said, if NAND ever got SIM support working id put my TMo SIM in and use it a bit! (yes i know, EDGE, I am normally always with WiFi and dont use 3G, so IDGAF)

Great stuff ACL!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development