PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos
Carrier: Sprint

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevoroni View Post
Isn't the zoom bar just an extension of the touchscreen that doesn't have a display? It's like whatever touchscreen function is at the bottom of the screen is extended below to the zoom bar.
In Gmail if I press on the zoom bar below the arrow to go to the next message, the arrow button will light up and I'll go to the next message. The screen cailbration for the display is correct though, it's not like everything is shifted down, if I use the stylus I can pick the top of the arrow button and it is accurate.
I second that motion, i get same results. Not zoombar working but an extension of the screen with tapatalk and adw

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [TESTING] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - 400/500 Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
I second that motion, i get same results. Not zoombar working but an extension of the screen with tapatalk and adw

I guess if I touch below the send call icon in the zoombar, it does click the send call button.

To me, this is a bug - but won't matter until the zoombar is actually used. I still can't get the thing to swipe in the zoombar, but I really would not want it to. Meh.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

yes zoombar is extension of the panel. case closed. Back to debugging that bug floating around guys.. come on i want solutions !!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2(RHOD400)
Carrier: CDMA

muziling is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylanschilling View Post
lol yeah just 1 sd card. my primary system is windows so its how iv always done it with winmo roms. iv never tried flashing from SD until now lol

thanks for the input tho
4 class SD card or above can't be used to flash nbh.
The three color screen didn't have class driver, so it can't access class SD card.

Last edited by muziling; 11-16-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
yes zoombar is extension of the panel. case closed. Back to debugging that bug floating around guys.. come on i want solutions !!!!
Hey i got some tweaks to the build.prop that i have if you want to try out, still testing though dont know if want to mess with it.

Also, how would you at scripts to the /system/etc/init.d from flash?

Old 11-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
The three color screen didn't have class driver, so it can't access class SD card.
Interesting distinction. The "best" SD I have is a class 4 8gb. I have a bunch of "classless" cards kicking around too...

Well, maybe that'll help some. I guess that guy that has only one card and "no transportation" to get one () is still SOL.

C'mon guy, you can get another card somehow. They're cheap on this internet thingy, and I hear they'll transport the goods for you for a small fee!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: rhod500
Carrier: rogers

kylanschilling is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Interesting distinction. The "best" SD I have is a class 4 8gb. I have a bunch of "classless" cards kicking around too...

Well, maybe that'll help some. I guess that guy that has only one card and "no transportation" to get one () is still SOL.

C'mon guy, you can get another card somehow. They're cheap on this internet thingy, and I hear they'll transport the goods for you for a small fee!
lol yeah mines a class 4 8gb.

shipping is more then the price of the sd card so ill just find a ride. i cant justify paying more on shipping then on the item itself.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sykosoft is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
I'm sorry, but you're simply wrong. I flash with a class 6 and a class 10. There is no special driver needed, class notations on sd cards ONLY represent a guaranteed sequential write speed.

Michael
Old 11-16-2011, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2(RHOD400)
Carrier: CDMA

muziling is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykosoft View Post
I'm sorry, but you're simply wrong. I flash with a class 6 and a class 10. There is no special driver needed, class notations on sd cards ONLY represent a guaranteed sequential write speed.

Michael
Sorry , someone told me this, my class4 can't be used to, but one classless can.
Strange for three color screen to determine SD Card.

Maybe different manufacturer SDCARD related to this, my class4 is kingston.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:50 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
That's not good. I would definitely investigate that, lest you end up with a brick.
Throughout all of this, I've been able to boot into LK, connect via USB and issue fastboot commands.

I do think though, the end is near for the phone. I seem to have lost data. I used fastboot and recovery commands to wipe as best as I could, reinstall OMGB and alas, no data. Just providing an update here. No desire to distract you for the work at hand.

Best regards,
-boggsie

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development