PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

adam1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CWM NEOFroyo v0.1 fastest build yet (with tweaks)

mmmm guys how to make this work i tried to run heart donst work ?? what i need to change??
Old 08-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucon View Post
It is indeed very fast. However, I have one problem so far: when receiving calls, the audio always comes out from the back speaker. Anybody had similar problems? I used the new 8/15 starfox kernel.
Flip the speakerphone on/off. Should go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam1 View Post
mmmm guys how to make this work i tried to run heart donst work ?? what i need to change??
Are you running Starfox's kernel with this? You probably need to read the directions in that thread if so. If you're running an autobuild kernel, nothing special is required (other than the requirements for CWM... 4 partitions, etc).
Old 08-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2

fucon is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Flip the speakerphone on/off. Should go away.

Are you running Starfox's kernel with this? You probably need to read the directions in that thread if so. If you're running an autobuild kernel, nothing special is required (other than the requirements for CWM... 4 partitions, etc).
Thanks! Yes when I flipped the speakerphone on and off, it seems to be fine (no longer have static sound comes out from the back). But when I make a new call, the problem appears again. Does that mean I have to flip the speakerphone on and off every single time I make a call?
Old 08-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucon View Post
Thanks! Yes when I flipped the speakerphone on and off, it seems to be fine (no longer have static sound comes out from the back). But when I make a new call, the problem appears again. Does that mean I have to flip the speakerphone on and off every single time I make a call?
lol, yes every call.

Until the audio routing bugs are fixed, this issue will be present on every single phone call.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Hey Guys, I decided to buy an Optimus S on eBay ($42) and have activated it. I want to thank-you all for convincing me to go this way with all your fine work.

Now I gotta root this phone... have to say it is pretty snappy for what it is out of the box...

Again thanks!
Old 08-18-2011, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spring

JustusIV is a n00b

Thoughts on why when i boot into cwm it says "Can't Mount" and a few directories?
My card did mess up and i had to format it, and it hasnt worked since. Is my card busted? I remember having to format it with a special tool in the past, but i have tried the one from sdcard.org and the HP one. Still no love.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; FROYO X GINGER CWM V3 Build/FROYO X GINGER CWM V3) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Yeah, sounds like it is time to format using the hp tool and setup the partitions again with minitool partition wizard.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spring

JustusIV is a n00b

Not sure what the heck i am doing wrong here. Setup the partitions on the card like 4 times. Still says cant mount.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Smacksmackums is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
Not sure what the heck i am doing wrong here. Setup the partitions on the card like 4 times. Still says cant mount.
I had this same problem until I realized I wasn't setting my partitions each as primary. Make sure that when you partition out the sd card that you mark the fat 32 partition as well as the 3 ext2 partitions as primary (not logical or anything else).
Old 08-21-2011, 11:30 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Hey Guys, I decided to buy an Optimus S on eBay ($42) and have activated it. I want to thank-you all for convincing me to go this way with all your fine work.

Now I gotta root this phone... have to say it is pretty snappy for what it is out of the box...

Again thanks!
Hey jerryyyyy, bad me... haven't read all the detail, but that still requires an everything plan correct?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development