PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX06 - "Stable" - Minor Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboirush702 View Post
that cant be it ... i dont understand cause i have a 4gb right out the package
Have you tried formatting using the HP Tool...? Full format, FAT32.

Did you have any issues copying data to the card...?

Can you try another SD just to verify?
Old 06-08-2011, 02:22 PM
ADW

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranad View Post
hi guys, i just booted this up and its working great, thanks for all the hard work to get it up and running. I just had one question, im trying to set the ringtones and notifications but it only gives me the option of silent. I can see the available audio files in astro but how can i set them to my ringtone ?
Can anyone address this, as I'm having the same issue? I remember reading awhile back that ringtones didn't work, but now this comment and other remarks in various other threads suggest that ringtones are supposed to work with FRX06. Are they?
Old 06-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADW View Post
Can anyone address this, as I'm having the same issue? I remember reading awhile back that ringtones didn't work, but now this comment and other remarks in various other threads suggest that ringtones are supposed to work with FRX06. Are they?
I've answered this many times, but in all fairness it's not in the FAQ.

Backup all the data on the card. Format using the HP Tool. Full format, FAT32. Restore all the data on the card or start fresh, doesn't matter. Ringtones should now work/be available for use.

Do not use any built-in Windows or WinMo format utilities.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:41 AM
ADW

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Thanks, that worked great.

For future readers, note that the full format takes a long time, long enough that I went to bed and let it run overnight.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: sprint

hiflyer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I installed FRX06_Full_Bundle_25.3.2011. but i can't get ringtones when i go to setting phone and attempt to make a change I see no chooses but only silent is listed.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

hey just started using this on a touch pro 2.

currently I'm having problems getting back to the home screen, there's no home button like there was on the touch pro. Is there any way to accomplish this besides pressing back a lot of times?
Old 06-17-2011, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: None

oisact is just getting started

That's in the faq or instructions on the first page. You have to go into the settings and bind the End Call button to take you to the home page.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
I installed FRX06_Full_Bundle_25.3.2011. but i can't get ringtones when i go to setting phone and attempt to make a change I see no chooses but only silent is listed.
Backup everything on your sd card and format it using HP tool or sd card formatter, both I think are linked in the FAQ's. Whatever you do, do not use anything MS related.

Edit: I just read this last page and hiflyer, I'm gonna leave my response here for you, but if you can't even read a post or two above before you post a question, you're in for a real rough ride...

Last edited by fishingmedic; 06-17-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:11 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Backup everything on your sd card and format it using HP tool or sd card formatter, both I think are linked in the FAQ's. Whatever you do, do not use anything MS related.

Edit: I just read this last page and hiflyer, I'm gonna leave my response here for you, but if you can't even read a post or two above before you post a question, you're in for a real rough ride...
It's also in the FAQ now guys... C'mon. At least read thru that before asking any questions... Search helps, but the FAQ is pretty to-the-point.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Sorry, I read the faq, just not that part, it's the last thing on page and never made it that far lol

Another thing I noticed though is the orange light. FAQ said it should be green, if not gps might be on. But I turned it off and it's still orange. Is this gps in WinMO as well? or is there another cause?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development