PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc-6800
Carrier: sprint

AkumaX is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX04 - "Stable"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I don't get it, is the ts-calib file I attached to the first post bad...?

Perhaps renaming a .txt file is too much to ask...
he might have saw ts-calibration w/o the file extension of .txt, because windows might have still been hiding it...?
Old 02-27-2011, 04:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaX View Post
he might have saw ts-calibration w/o the file extension of .txt, because windows might have still been hiding it...?
I totally agree. WinMo default File Manager doesn't show the extension (.txt) so he may have "thought" it was already ts-calibration when it was actually ts-calibration.txt. If he had used Total Commander, the extension would show up.

If he hooked it up to the PC and his Windows hides known extensions by default, then it would be the same issue.

Last edited by ndno; 02-27-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
I don't get it, is the ts-calib file I attached to the first post bad...?

Perhaps renaming a .txt file is too much to ask...
lol...it might be when dealing with Windows! i use notepad to get around it, after opening the .txt file

1. save as
2. with "ANSI" selected,
3. with quotes around the file name (w/o an extension).

You can replace your attachment with a zip of a ts-calib file that doesn't have the .txt extension, which is what fish did i think.

lol...the days of command line operating systems being common place has been over for a couple of decades. damn, i remember PC-DOS...before M$ stole it & called it MS-DOS. damn i'm old!

Old 02-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Hrm. Perhaps I should rethink how to integrate the ts-calib files. I think in the startups folder is a good idea (not mine, thanks mankineko ).

I'll probably do that for the next pack. Just need to get ts-calib's for every phone (hopefully some can use the same, I just have to be careful...)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

tomc585 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Hrm. Perhaps I should rethink how to integrate the ts-calib files. I think in the startups folder is a good idea (not mine, thanks mankineko ).

I'll probably do that for the next pack. Just need to get ts-calib's for every phone (hopefully some can use the same, I just have to be careful...)
How about people start donating the ts-calib files from their phones then you could have a library of them to include in the next package. I cant help because I have the same phone as yours.

PS, I narrowed down the rebooting issue to the airave at home. Shut it down and haven't had an issue with it since.

Last edited by tomc585; 02-27-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomc585 View Post
How about people start donating the ts-calib files from their phones then you could have a library of them to include in the next package. I cant help because I have the same phone as yours.

PS, I narrowed down the rebooting issue to the airave at home. Shut it down and haven't had an issue with it since.
yeah, the donating idea sounds like a winner to me...

re: airave, do you have the really older, older, or new one? i have the newer one that does 3g data too, and haven't had one reboot with the last two kernels.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

phase101 is a n00b

i've been having some problems getting it to install. When i run Haret.exe, the phone gets to a point where it says: r5: 00000000 r4:00000000.

i've copied over the startup.txt and the ts-calibration, but still no dice. Can anyone help?
Old 02-27-2011, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: None

oisact is just getting started

If you tap the screen 5 or 6 times does it continue on? If so then it's not seeing your ts-calibration file (didn't rename it to remove the .txt?)
Old 02-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

phase101 is a n00b

No, it does not continue on. I've renamed the ts-calibration file.

However, before this,

there was an error saying:

FAT:unable to read boot sector
mount: mounting /dev/block/mmblk0- on /sdcard failed
Old 02-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Rockin' the Red!!

sd card formatted fat32?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development