PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Themes

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your homescreen! Please be appropriate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post

Tink's Note 2 homescreen. Will she ever learn?
That's hard to look at tink.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:52 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
That's hard to look at tink.
Sorry Demon!! I know. I am crushed. I dropped the first one about four months ago, and then the new one on Monday. Literally, it fell out of my hoodie about two feet when I bent over to tie my shoe. Last time I found one online for $130 with water damage and then just swapped out the internal parts, because I read that replacing the front glass panel is very difficult. Do you have any experience swapping out the glass? The digitizer is still in good shape. I have been on the hunt for another water damaged phone, but to no avail at this point.

Old 03-18-2014, 12:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Sorry Demon!! I know. I am crushed. I dropped the first one about four months ago, and then the new one on Monday. Literally, it fell out of my hoodie about two feet when I bent over to tie my shoe. Last time I found one online for $130 with water damage and then just swapped out the internal parts, because I read that replacing the front glass panel is very difficult. Do you have any experience swapping out the glass? The digitizer is still in good shape. I have been on the hunt for another water damaged phone, but to no avail at this point.
That sucks Tink. Hope you get it fixed soon.
Old 03-18-2014, 12:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

Nova launcher with elegance theme.
great look man! Miss the clock theming options for sure.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I've always read that it's much easier to replace the entire front as the glass and digitizer are glued together. Maybe an entire housing?
Old 03-18-2014, 01:46 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I've always read that it's much easier to replace the entire front as the glass and digitizer are glued together. Maybe an entire housing?
Thanks D! I am going to look into that option then. Thank you for your insight. =]

Sent from my SCH-I605 on the PPCGeeks App
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:20 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
http://www.parts4repair.com/samsung-...note-ii-n7100/
Old 03-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Thank you Root! 189.00 for a replacement. Wow, I need to be more careful!! Thank you for the link!

Old 03-19-2014, 08:47 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Thank you Root! 189.00 for a replacement. Wow, I need to be more careful!! Thank you for the link!

Haven't used them yet myself but I may here soon.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:35 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:

Saw a bad ESN unit HERE. Current bid was $152

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Themes