PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > Android On The HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Android on HD2 updates + ROMs + Builds

To bad there's not a real definitive way of doing this... I have no issues flashing roms on other phones, but just the verbage here messes with me a little bit...

Step 1. Flash HardSPL3PKG
Step 2. Flash Radio_2_12_50_02_2
Step 3. ????? I'm guessing any HD2 ROM..??
Step 4. ????? I'm guessing any Android HD2 ROM..??

Is it the same as flashing a WinMo ROM on a TP2..?? I'm doing this for my friend, and on the TP2 when I had it, we didn't have Android ROM's so that's what confuses me, what's the diff between an android ROM for the HD2 and a WinMo ROM for the HD2..?? Do they both come in RUU packages..?? Where the little box pops up on your screen walking you through the steps..?? I don't wanna brick his HD2 only reason for so many questions, I'm a CDMA guy =)

thanks in advance...

Old 12-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

sorry I didn't see this before.

your steps are all correct. In step 4 though you just extract your Android ROM to your SD card, then either use a launcher app or go to file explorer, click on CLRCD then Haret, then it will launch android.

you don't flash Android from RUU yet because we don't have NAND flash Android like TP2 does yet, but it should come out VERY soon and much much more stable and usable than the TP2 version
Old 10-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd
Carrier: t mobile

raj4com is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hello,
can u please help me with some information on installing the best rom and software android or windows
i have htc hd2 from t-mobile usa
please forward me the link to flash
thank you
raj

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > Android On The HD2