PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 02:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Behold 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

dglowen23 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
android sdk

any one know how to install the sdk in the easest way possible? i have been doin so much reseacrh on how to do this and i hate reading.. can somebody please help me with this... u need the sdk to do everything unfortunatly
Old 02-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Droidgeek
Pocket PC: Rooted MotoDroid w/mish mash of ROMs
Carrier: Verizon

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff
Re: android sdk

It's pretty straight forward to install the kit. Download a file and extract it. But the SDK is a compilation of a bunch of applications. You will need to do some reading unless someone happens to write a step by step to do whatever it is you need to do (out of a million things that can be done with the kit.)
Old 02-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

OP, if you can be much more specific on what you are trying to do with the SDK I will see if I can help guide you.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Behold 2
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

dglowen23 is a n00b

all im trying do to is install it onto my pc. I follow the directions as given on the site and it doesnt work maybe can some one can assist me wit this
Old 03-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dglowen23 View Post
all im trying do to is install it onto my pc. I follow the directions as given on the site and it doesnt work maybe can some one can assist me wit this

So you are saying that you followed the step-by-step instructions from the Google Android SDK site and still cannot get it installed? Are you getting errors? If you are getting errors, what are the errors (exactly, not in your words)? What version of Windows are you uusing? Is it updated with all of the latest service packs and patches? Or does it install but you don't know how to open or use it?

"all im trying to do is install it onto my pc" and "it doesn't work" is not enough detail to properly help you. Please, help us help you, and give us more information.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Development